The FIOJ and their...

VH Fenrir

Re: The FIOJ and their...

Post by VH Fenrir »

dude, their spire and project 6 have all of 35 posts in them hehe thats sad

Kaiser Metzler I

Post by Kaiser Metzler I »

I know.. and we have 75 in just this one.. Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some..."

VH Fenrir

Post by VH Fenrir »

of course most of its pure shit

Kaiser Metzler I

The FIOJ and their...

Project 6. hehe It's luaghable. They think they are so special with their secret forum trying to make everyone think they are sneaky and smart and shit.. HAHA I luagh at it... It's proly some dumb plans they think will save their nation. hehehe Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some..."

Kaiser Metzler I

True.. but more evil then they have in there "spire" Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some..."

CINC Patrick

Post by CINC Patrick »

We could just destroy them now you know? -Commander in Chief PatrickDuke of The Duchy of KildareCommander in Chief, Republic of Shireroth DoDMinister of Foreign Affairs, Republic of ShirerothBlood Alone Turns the Wheels of History

Kaiser Metzler I

we couuld.. but the politicle back lash from other nations would be.... big. and we would loose Dstryker... I think it's time to work on moving away from the FIOJ.... Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some..."

CINC Patrick

Re: The FIOJ and their Law System

Post by CINC Patrick »

The Law System in the FIoJ is such a fucking joke. Also I say that we should distance oursleves after the Switching Day. -Commander in Chief PatrickDuke of The Duchy of KildareCommander in Chief, Republic of Shireroth DoDMinister of Foreign Affairs, Republic of ShirerothBlood Alone Turns the Wheels of History

Kaiser Metzler I

Sounds good. switching day is the 16th...You all gona participate? Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some..."

CINC Patrick

Post by CINC Patrick »

I am. -Commander in Chief PatrickDuke of The Duchy of KildareCommander in Chief, Republic of Shireroth DoDMinister of Foreign Affairs, Republic of ShirerothBlood Alone Turns the Wheels of History

VH Fenrir

Post by VH Fenrir »

yerp "I think you people have sucumbed to your own propaganda"-UEC talking to FIOJ'ers

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Requesting declassification per Declassification act of 3742.
No-one should be without a parasol, Sirocco.

Return to “Classified Archives - Declassification of Christmas 2009”