Fax for MiniFax!

A library of bills passed into law by the Landsraad

Moderators: Jonas, CJ Miller

Hypatia Agnesi

Re: Fax for MiniFax!

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

Greater Kildare votes Aye - 10. *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!

Gryphon the Pure

Fax for MiniFax!

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

Resolved: Fax Celestis is hereby appointed Minister of Immigration and Naturalization.To quote a famous actor: "It's the part I was born to play, baby!"Baby Kildare votes YEA! (0) Gryphon the Pure- Shirithian Elder - Dutch of Kildare - Minister of the Interior - High Priest of Apostrophe aka Grammar Fuhrer - Director of the Shirithian Census - Imperial Advisor -q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

Yardistan Aye (7) They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

Um, Brookshire Proper AYE (6)...if I can vote on this one. And who would have thought that my fate, it would conjure this twist in the road on which I have wandered?Each vision and dream now completely dismembered, to give one's whole life and find nothing's remembered...And what good is a life that leaves nothing behind? Not a thought or a dream that might echo in time

Gryphon the Pure

Really, there's no need not to assume this passes, so as Prætor Pro-Tem, I hereby grant this bill my stamp of approval!*stamp*23/30 in favour PASSESCongrats, Fax, you're officially Minister of Immigration and Naturalization.If you want us to worry about firing Eriana, that's another deal altogether though. Gryphon the Pure- Shirithian Elder - Dutch of Kildare - Minister of the Interior - High Priest of Apostrophe aka Grammar Fuhrer - Director of the Shirithian Census - Imperial Advisor -q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

...can the praetor end a vote early? They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

If he so chooses, especially with an overwhelming majority vote. And who would have thought that my fate, it would conjure this twist in the road on which I have wandered?Each vision and dream now completely dismembered, to give one's whole life and find nothing's remembered...And what good is a life that leaves nothing behind? Not a thought or a dream that might echo in time

Gryphon the Pure

*shrug* nobles are wellcome to continue voting until the end of the voting period, but unless peoples' votes change, there's no difference made to the outcome.This is one case where timed democracy fails. Gryphon the Pure- Shirithian Elder - Dutch of Kildare - Minister of the Interior - High Priest of Apostrophe aka Grammar Fuhrer - Director of the Shirithian Census - Imperial Advisor -q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);

Shyriath

Post by Shyriath »

For what it's worth:Muab'dib votes HELLZ YEAH... I mean, AYE (2)

Gryphon the Pure

In case you didn't get it yet, this PASSES.Now we've got two MiniImNats. Whee.*stamp of a proovle* Gryphon the Pure- Shirithian Elder - Dutch of Kildare - Minister of the Interior - High Priest of Apostrophe aka Grammar Fuhrer - Director of the Shirithian Census - Imperial Advisor -q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);

Return to “Landsraad Passed Bills”