Treaty with Ascalon

A library of bills passed into law by the Landsraad

Moderators: Jonas, CJ Miller

Scott Alexander

Treaty with Ascalon

Post by Scott Alexander »

We already approved relations with them a few weeks ago, but now they would like to formalize them further with this treaty. Once again, I strongly suggest you vote Aye.Quote:HIS MAJESTY THE EMPEROR OF ASCALON and HIS MAJESTY THE KAISER OF SHIREROTH,DETERMINED to bring the Most Serene Empire of Ascalon and the Imperial Republic of Shireroth closer together in the spirit of friendship and mutual cooperation,AND DESIROUS of seeing the relationship between the Most Serene Empire of Ascalon and the Imperial Republic of Shireroth codified by treaty,RESOLVE to conclude a treaty to formalize the relationship between their respective nations and to that end have named as their plenipotentiaries—His Majesty The Emperor of Ascalon, the Right Honorable The Lord Holmes of Doncaster, Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs.His Majesty The Kaiser of Shireroth, Scott Siskind, Duke of Hyperborea and Minister of the Exterior.Who, having exchange their said full powers, found in due and proper form, have agreed to and signed the following articles:--Article IFrom henceforth, each of the contracting parties shall recognize the other as the sole legitimate owner of all territory, both physical and imaginary, which they claim, but nothing in this Treaty shall be construed as requiring the contracting parties to engage in warfare against any third parties that threaten the territorial integrity of the other contracting party.Article IIBoth of the contracting parties commit themselves to resolving all mutual disputes peacefully, using a neutral third party agreed to by both should this prove impossible by normal channels.Article IIIThe contracting parties shall ensure that their respective countries shall remain open and accessible to tourists and other visitors from one another, barring national emergencies or other such security issues.Article IVEither of the contracting parties may withdraw from the treaty at any time, provided that the other party is given written notice of withdrawal at least three weeks beforehand.Article VThis Treaty shall have effect from seven days after its ratification by the contracting parties.Hyperborea votes AYE (3)

david northworthy beckfor

Re: Treaty with Ascalon

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

Kildare, Aye, 6 "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Jadie of Goldshire

Post by Jadie of Goldshire »

Goldshire AYE (4) Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Alexandra Decens

Post by Alexandra Decens »

Alexandretta AYE (2) I have no custom signature...oh wait...

Kaiser Wyltheow I

Post by Kaiser Wyltheow I »

Yardistan: Aye 4 Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

Aye LOTH (6)

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

Luneris (it's still mine!!!!) (2) Aye *flings clay* Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in TreesiaFounder of Lumenetra (please stop by. We would love to see you)This has been a test of the emergency Eri update system. Had this been a real emergency there would have been a lot more cussing.Have a nice day

Rakesh86

Post by Rakesh86 »

Of course I worried that the Baroness cannot spell her Barony's name correctly AYE (4), Brookshire

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

LunEris = ERIanas Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in TreesiaFounder of Lumenetra (please stop by. We would love to see you)This has been a test of the emergency Eri update system. Had this been a real emergency there would have been a lot more cussing.Have a nice day

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

This vote is closed.Aye 28Nay 0Abstain 0Aye has won, with 100% of the vote. This treaty is passed. Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaNiirus Tinenetuwar, Tivitha e'TarasLotter of the West LotGrand Duke of Lac Glacei

Return to “Landsraad Passed Bills”