Join Scheheradze Convention

A library of bills passed into law by the Landsraad

Moderators: Jonas, CJ Miller

Scott Alexander

Join Scheheradze Convention

Post by Scott Alexander »

This act authorizes the Ministry of the Exterior to join Shireroth to the Scheheradze Convention and to participate in all related events.More information about the Convention can be found in General.Hyperborea AYE (3)

david northworthy beckfor

Re: Join Scheheradze Convention

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

ok, can you summerise what it restricts us from doing? "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Scott Alexander

Hacking, and spamming some nonmilitary forums like temples and embassies.

Kaiser Wyltheow I

Post by Kaiser Wyltheow I »

Are there member nations other than attera and baracao? Is baracao still even a member since they refounded? Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Scott Alexander

Baracao, Babkha, Attera, Arminy, and Feianova are members.

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Not attacking a non-military target is a noble idea... but war isn't noble... so I can't exactly say I support this or that I oppose it...I try to be ethical in all areas, but the more restrictions we (as a ministry) have, the less of a bite we have and the more of a chance there is that we will screw up and earn the wrath of this convention, ya know?

Quote: Hacking, and spamming some nonmilitary forums like temples what if it is a temple of warrior priests? "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought." Edited by: david northworthy beckford  at: 3/19/04 3:32 am

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

I'm for it. Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in TreesiaFounder of Lumenetra (please stop by. We would love to see you)This has been a test of the emergency Eri update system. Had this been a real emergency there would have been a lot more cussing.Have a nice day

Kaiser Wyltheow I

Hmm...okay...i approve... Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Emir of Raspur

Post by Emir of Raspur »

Elwynn (3) Aye

kildare(6) aye "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Kaiser Wyltheow I

Yardistan: Aye 4 Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Phoenix the Risen

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

one question - - would this replace the Olive Branch treaty? Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess of Kildare - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - COME BACK, STEVE!!! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Emir of Raspur

Post by Emir of Raspur »

No. OBC is about sanctioning nations that start wars, Scheheradze Convention is to restrain and regulate wars once they are underway.

Rakesh86

Post by Rakesh86 »

I never liked the Convention. I voted against it in Babkha, and I will do the same here. NAY, Brookshire (4)

Kaiser Wyltheow I

I don't understand your reasoning, sir, but i believe that the Convention is a noble cause and I urge you to reconsider your vote. Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

This vote is closed.Aye 16Nay 4Abstain 0Aye wins, with 80% of the vote, and Shireroth has decided to join the Schehwarzenegger Conservation. Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaNiirus Tinenetuwar, Tivitha e'TarasLotter of the West LotGrand Duke of Lac Glacei

Return to “Landsraad Passed Bills”