Treaty with Reunion

A library of bills passed into law by the Landsraad

Moderators: Jonas, CJ Miller

Scott Alexander

Treaty with Reunion

Post by Scott Alexander »

Reunion is an extremely old and large micronation with which we had relations back in the Very Old Days but which we lost contact with a while ago. Their site can be seen here, but it's mostly in Portuguese.Quote:WHEREAS the two countries of the IMPERIAL REPUBLIC OF SHIREROTH and the HOLY EMPIRE OF REUNION, having come into contact with one another and and finding their interests to be coincident, do desire to formalize and secure their cordial feelings, they do agree:FIRST, that each recognize the other as a sovereign and independent country, possessed of all the rights entailed therebySECOND, that each recognize the other as the sole legitimate owner of all territory, both physical and imaginary, which they claimTHIRD, that both countries commit to resolve all mutual disputes peacefully, using a neutral third partied agreed to by both should this prove impossible by normal channelsFOURTH, that both countries shall remain open and accessible to tourists and other visitors from one another, barring national emergencies or other such security issuesFIFTH, that proper channels of communication shall be opened between them, so as to facilitate dialogue and future cooperationHyperborea votes AYE (3).

Gman Russell

Re: Treaty with Reunion

Post by Gman Russell »

BAM votes aye (2)

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

Kildare votes aye! (6) "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

LOTH, Aye, 6

Jadie of Goldshire

Post by Jadie of Goldshire »

YAY TREATIES!!Goldshire AYE (4) Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Alexandra Decens

Post by Alexandra Decens »

Alexandretta, AYE (2) Non-NobleImperial MistressMe

Rakesh86

Post by Rakesh86 »

Brookshire, AYE (4)

Emir of Raspur

Post by Emir of Raspur »

Elwynn (3) Nay.Never could stand the buggers.

Scott Alexander

Why's that?

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Yardistan Abstain (4) -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas Give me your child, and by the age of five, I can make him a priest or a thief or a scholar. - SCOTT: You know, I always joke about how nothing will ever be able to get me out of micronations...but...I think if my mother got into micronations that would get me out in a hurry. - GUILDENSTERN:We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

Lunaris (2) Aye. Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in Treesia

Emir of Raspur

Post by Emir of Raspur »

Scott, the only thing Babkha ever got from Reunion was Grand Vizier Juan Pablo Var...

Scott Alexander

Was he bad? I don't remember.

Emir of Raspur

Post by Emir of Raspur »

He was a tudeh. A tudeh Grand Vizier!!

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

This vote is now closed.Aye 26Nay 3Abstain 4This Treaty has passed, with a victory for Aye. Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar, Tivitha e'TarasGrand Duke of Lac Glacei

Return to “Landsraad Passed Bills”