The Celestis Award

A library of bills passed into law by the Landsraad

Moderators: Jonas, CJ Miller

Scott Alexander

The Celestis Award

Post by Scott Alexander »

I. This act will create the Celestis AwardA. The Celestis Award honors Fax Celestis, long time citizen of Shireroth, Kaiser of the Republic on two separate occasions, recruiter of many other excellent people, and first Sonoman-Shirerithian.B. The Celestis Award will be given to those who show their dedication to the Republic by promoting immigration, advertising the community, and bringing new citizens into Shireroth.C. If it is deemed feasible by MiniInt, a small but tasteful Celestis Award graphic will be added to the title blocks of recipients of the award.D. The award may not be given ex post facto.E. The award may be given multiple times to the same person, should they deserve it on multiple occasions.F. The award may be given by the Kaiser or the Landsraad.II. The first recipient of the Celestis Award will be Mattlore Devious.Hyperborea votes AYE (3)

Kaiser Mors III

Re: The Celestis Award

Post by Kaiser Mors III »

Add it to the Lawbook...heheheBut.. Aye, Brookshire (4). Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Yardistan Aye (4) -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas Give me your child, and by the age of five, I can make him a priest or a thief or a scholar. - SCOTT: You know, I always joke about how nothing will ever be able to get me out of micronations...but...I think if my mother got into micronations that would get me out in a hurry. - GUILDENSTERN:We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

Lothlaria Aye (6) on I and Abstain on II if I may...otherwise Aye to all of it

Kaiser Mors III

Check the Law book. Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Kaiser Mors III

" b. Bills and acts submitted to the Landsraad shall be voted on by single "Aye" or "Nay" or "Abstain" vote, or any other response that clearly states a noble's position and vote. Nobles may not vote on parts of a bill or act; they must vote upon the bill as a whole"You can't break up your vote.. Or vote on Parts of a Bill... Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Phoenix the Risen

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

Kildare votes AYE (6) Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess of Kildare - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - COME BACK, STEVE!!! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Jadie of Goldshire

Post by Jadie of Goldshire »

Goldshire AYE (4) Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

BAM votes aye (2)

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

Lunaris (2) Aye Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in Treesia

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

This vote is closed.Aye 30Nay 0Abstain 0Aye wins, with an infinite majority. This Act has passed. Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar, Tivitha e'Taras

Return to “Landsraad Passed Bills”