Holidays Act

A library of bills passed into law by the Landsraad

Moderators: Jonas, CJ Miller

Zirandorthel

Holidays Act

Post by Zirandorthel »

Because you've all obviously forgotten about the old Holiday vote, I've chosen to make a new Act, with the holidays that were being looked for filled in. The old vote is in the Archives:To amend the LawBook to include the following:Quote:K. Holidays. 1. The following Holidays and/or Festivals shall be recognized by the Imperial Government:a. Foundation Day, The day Shireroth was founded, on April 24.b. Mekonamesenan, the Hyperborean New Year, on December 21.c. Independence Day: The Day Shireroth voted to leave Tymaria, on July 11.d. Blackrock Day, Celebrating the nation of Blackrock, October 14.e. Istvanistan Day, Celebrating the nation of Istvanistan, November 7.f. Le Fiesta De La B0O0/\/\, Traditional B0O0/\/\ist holiday, July 26g. Glorious Founder Day, Celebrating the nation's founder, August 5.h. Oustfest, When lazy bums get fired, January 14. i. Kethethamasisen, Hyperborean Spring Celebration, March 21. j. Switching Day, When people are someone else, Whenever.k. Day of the Dead, Celebrating the God Mors, October 31.l. Irish CitizenÂ’s Appreciation Day, March 17.m. Jasonia Day, Celebrating the Flying Islands of Jasonia, February 19.n. A-Day, Celebrating the victory of common Shirerithians over Anarchy 21, and the Battle of Cimmeria, February 17.Voting is now open, please remember this Act cannot be changed after someone votes upon it. Vote Aye, Nay or Abstain, as your conscience dictates. Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar, Tivitha e'Taras

Kaiser Mors III

Re: Holidays Act

Post by Kaiser Mors III »

Aye, Brookshire (4). Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Rakesh86

Post by Rakesh86 »

Aye, Alexandretta (2)

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

Aye, LOTH (6)

Phoenix the Risen

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

wasn't Switching day on All Hallows' Eve? AKA October 31st?Kildare votes YEA (6) Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess of Kildare - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - COME BACK, STEVE!!! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Kaiser Mors III

It was this year.. but it can be whenever.. Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Jadie of Goldshire

Post by Jadie of Goldshire »

AYE Goldshire (4) Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

AYE Hyperborea (3) Deeds cannot dream what dreams can do. - e. e. cummings

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

This vote is closed.Aye 19Nay 0Abstain 0Aye has won, with an infinite majority. This Act has passed. Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar, Tivitha e'Taras

Phoenix the Risen

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

EEP! EEP! Don't close this act!!!Switching day should be on October 31st, since it's practically tradtion now, and it does not conflict with the Day of the Dead, because *drumroll*the Shirithian Day of the Dead is held on Decenuary 0th!!!Umm... yeah... Prætor, could you keep this open and add it to the bill if nobody disagrees in a couple days? Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess of Kildare - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - COME BACK, STEVE!!! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Kaiser Mors III

I disagree. Leave it be... Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Joseph, if you can produce proof, outside of this Act, because I'm closing it, that Switching Day was ever on October 31st, I will propose a Second Holiday Act. Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar, Tivitha e'Taras

Return to “Landsraad Passed Bills”