Vote: Hyperborean Incorporation Act

A library of bills passed into law by the Landsraad

Moderators: Jonas, CJ Miller

Gryphon Avocatio

Re: Vote: Hyperborean Incorporation Act

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

after all the work I put into it last time, of course:YEA NickThe Wandering Yardistani BardHigh Priest of B0O0/\/\ism Come gather 'round peopleWherever you roamAnd admit that the watersAround you have grownAnd accept it that soonYou'll be drenched to the bone.If your time to youIs worth savin'Then you better start swimmin'Or you'll sink like a stoneFor the times they are a-changin'.Come writers and criticsWho prophesize with your penAnd keep your eyes wideThe chance won't come againAnd don't speak too soonFor the wheel's still in spinAnd there's no tellin' whoThat it's namin'.For the loser nowWill be later to winFor the times they are a-changin'.Come senators, congressmenPlease heed the callDon't stand in the doorwayDon't block up the hallFor he that gets hurtWill be he who has stalledThere's a battle outsideAnd it is ragin'.It'll soon shake your windowsAnd rattle your wallsFor the times they are a-changin'.Come mothers and fathersThroughout the landAnd don't criticizeWhat you can't understandYour sons and your daughtersAre beyond your commandYour old road isRapidly agin'.Please get out of the new oneIf you can't lend your handFor the times they are a-changin'.The line it is drawnThe curse it is castThe slow one nowWill later be fastAs the present nowWill later be pastThe order isRapidly fadin'.And the first one nowWill later be lastFor the times they are a-changin'.

Kaiser Los I

Vote: Hyperborean Incorporation Act

Post by Kaiser Los I »

The former Tymarian state of Hyperborea will be incorporated into the Duchy of Elwynn.I vote yea. Los answered furious: "Art thou one of those who when most complacentMean mischief most? Lo! I am also such.One must be master. Try thy Arts. I also will try mine. - from The Four Zoas, William Blake

Lord Raglan

Post by Lord Raglan »

Yea Nick RaglanRS Duke of LothlariaMACH Duke of ItaliaSpecial Assistant to the Prime ExecutiveChief of Defense Staff, TDFGeneral, TOG

Brrapa Lu Eraro

Post by Brrapa Lu Eraro »

Yea! Brrapa Lu'Eraro"Not all who wander are lost.."

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

Passes us. "We must go forward, not backwards, upwards, not forwards, and ever twirling, twirling, twirrrrlliiiinnggg towards freedom!" - Kodos

Return to “Landsraad Passed Bills”