Treaty with Aerlig

A library of bills passed into law by the Landsraad

Moderators: Jonas, CJ Miller

Scott Alexander

Treaty with Aerlig

Post by Scott Alexander »

Quote:WHEREAS the REPUBLIC OF AERLIG and the REPUBLIC OF SHIREROTH, having come into contact with one another and and finding their interests to be coincident, do desire to formalize and secure their cordial feelings, they do agree:That each recognize the other as a sovereign and independent country, possessed of all the rights entailed thereby;That each recognize the other as the sole legitimate owner of all territory, both physical and imaginary, which they claim;That both countries commit to resolve all mutual disputes peacefully, using a neutral third partied agreed to by both should this prove impossible by normal channels;That both countries shall remain open and accessible to tourists and other visitors from one another, barring national emergencies or other such security issues;That proper channels of communication shall be opened between them, so as to facilitate dialogue and future cooperation;That both countries shall tangibly demonstrate their good will and desire for one another to prosper by including a link to one another in some means on their forum.Aerlig can be found at http://www.aerligforums.tk . It's a rather advanced nation that isn't completely in our sector, but their leader, Lachlan Powers, stops by here every so often, and they were considering merging with Treesia a while back. Although they speak English, they're closely connected to German micronationalism in a way I don't really understand, so they could be a good contact there if we needed one. I very much recommend them, as they haven't done anything offensive and are a pretty different culture from which we could probably learn something if we took the time to check it out closely.

david northworthy beckfor

Re: Treaty with Aerlig

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

seems ok to me "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Would all nobles please vote Aye, Nay or Abstain, within the next four days (by midnight on the 28th, basically). Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaNiirus Tinenetuwar, Tivitha e'TarasLotter of the West LotGrand Duke of Lac Glacei

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

BAM will start the voting with an aye (2)

Jadie of Goldshire

Post by Jadie of Goldshire »

Goldshire AYE (4) Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Rakesh86

Post by Rakesh86 »

Brookshire AYE (4)

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

Kildare, aye, 6 "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Alexandra Decens

Post by Alexandra Decens »

Alexandretta AYE (2) I have no custom signature...oh wait...

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

This is going to be a no contest vote, so I think I might vote nay to spice it up...

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

AYE (6), LOTH

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

Luneris (it's still mine!!!!) (2) Aye Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in TreesiaFounder of Lumenetra (please stop by. We would love to see you)This has been a test of the emergency Eri update system. Had this been a real emergency there would have been a lot more cussing.Have a nice day

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

This vote is closed.Aye 24Nay 0Abstain 0Aye has won, with 100% of the vote. This treaty has passed. Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaNiirus Tinenetuwar, Tivitha e'TarasLotter of the West LotGrand Duke of Lac Glacei

Return to “Landsraad Passed Bills”