The Northfloating Treaty

A library of bills passed into law by the Landsraad

Moderators: Jonas, CJ Miller

Scott Alexander

The Northfloating Treaty

Post by Scott Alexander »

Quote:The Northfloating TreatyARTICLE ONE: Lac Glacei shall be held jointly by Treesia and ShirerothARTICLE TWO: David Northworthy-Beckford shall be Governor-General of Lac Glacei. He may be removed or replaced at the discretion of Shireroth, with Treesian approval.ARTICLE THREE: Eoin Dornan shall retain the noble title of Grand Duke of Lac Glacei; this title shall, however, be purely honorary and not to be construed as giving any authority to govern.ARTICLE FOUR: The Governor-General will be given administrative access to the forum created by Ryan Caruso, which will become Lac Glacei's forum from this point forward.ARTICLE FIVE: Jacobus, Imperator will be given the honorary title of Emperor Emeritus, with all the honor this title may accord.ARTICLE SIX: Both Shireroth and Treesia affirm that Ryan Caruso has no claim whatsoever to Lac Glacei; he is, however, invited to remain in the territory as a cultural advisor and Grand Duke Emeritus, with all the honor this title may accord.ARTICLE SEVEN: Both Shireroth and Treesia will unite to fight any party illegitimately claiming Lac Glacei contrary to this treaty, particularly the aforementioned Mr. Caruso, should such an event occur.ARTICLE EIGHT: Both Shireroth or Treesia may, should they wish, trade their share of Lac Glacei to some third party should they wish to do so.ARTICLE NINE: Should either nation withdraw unilaterally from this treaty or collapse, Lac Glacei will revert fully to the control of the other. ARTICLE TEN: Should a dispute over Lac Glacei come up not covered by this treaty, Treesia and Shireroth will seek a neutral third party agreed upon by both to mediate.ARTICLE ELEVEN: Treesia will publically and officially apologize for its past policy of confrontation with Shireroth and for its shady attempts to seize Shirerithian land.ARTICLE TWELVE: Lac Glacei will be shaded in both Treesia and Shireroth's respective colors on the MCS map.ARTICLE THIRTEEN: Treesia recognizes Shireroth's full claim to Cognito and all other land it currently claims.ARTICLE FOURTEEN: Everyone agrees to finally forget all the bad feelings about the whole merger issue.ARTICLE FIFTEEN: Treesia and Shireroth reaffirm their long history of friendship and their strong cultural ties and agree to seek closer and friendlier relations in the future.After discussiosn between the MiniEx, the Kaiser, and the Treesian government, this is the solution we have hammered out as to Lac Glacei. I realize it is not all that some of you may have wanted, in that Treesia gets joint control with us - but I also don't think it's too bad - David stays governor and gets admin to the Lac Glacei board, it continues to be our territory, we get an apology out of Treesia, and this whole blasted issue is finally over. We also get a promise that Treesia will help us protect Lac Glacei if Ryan or anyone else ever tries to take it over.Hyperborea votes aye (3) Edited by: Scott Siskind  at: 3/9/04 9:38 pm

david northworthy beckfor

Re: The Northfloating Treaty

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

Quote:ARTICLE ELEVEN: Shireroth will publically and officially apologize to Treesia for consistently and flagrantly mocking their treaty names.so we will appologise for this treaty aswell?ok, so treesia joint own, but we rule...I rule....mmmm....Kildare vote Aye (6) unless someone can come up with a good enough reason to change my vote "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Aye, BAM, (2)

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

Bah, I thought I wrote over Article Eleven. Okay, it's all right now.

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

one of my tempory constituants, the Scot who is austrian, has complaints about this.##please see his post in lac glacie "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

Luneris (2) Aye Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in TreesiaFounder of Lumenetra (please stop by. We would love to see you)

Jadie of Goldshire

Post by Jadie of Goldshire »

Goldshire Aye (4) Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Alexandra Decens

Post by Alexandra Decens »

Alexandretta NAY(2)I can see this leading to problems should territory claim no doubt come up again. I have no custom signature...oh wait...

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

So you'd rather that territorial relations between Shireroth and Treesia had no precedent except a stubborn and unresolved (as it would be if this Treaty does not pass) tiff over Lac Glacei, would you?That said, I think that Article Eleven is too harsh on the poor, innocent Treesians. As Prætor, I feel that a vague gesture, or perhaps a grunt, which can be assumed to be taken as an apology, would suffice. We're magnanimous enough for that, right? Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar, Tivitha e'TarasGrand Duke of Lac Glacei

Kaiser Wyltheow I

Post by Kaiser Wyltheow I »

Yardistan Aye 4 Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

Aye LOTH (6)

Rakesh86

Post by Rakesh86 »

When was Lac Glaceii ever Treesian?NAY, Brookshire (4)

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

This vote is closed.Aye 24Nay 6Abstain 0Aye wins, with 80% of the vote. This Treaty has passed. Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaNiirus Tinenetuwar, Tivitha e'TarasLotter of the West LotGrand Duke of Lac Glacei

Return to “Landsraad Passed Bills”