Recognize the Most Serene Empire of Ascalon

A library of bills passed into law by the Landsraad

Moderators: Jonas, CJ Miller

Scott Alexander

Recognize the Most Serene Empire of Ascalon

Post by Scott Alexander »

The Most Serene Empire of Ascalon is a constitutional monarchy that has been operating successfully for over eight years. It is ruled by Emperor Jason I, who is both extremely wise and extremely friendly, and our own Mattlore Devious is a Viscount there and the leader of a political party. Eoin and myself were both made honorary citizens there some time back, and have been treated with the utmost hospitality. For the past few weeks, they have been working on recognizing us, and I have been informed that the process will be completed very soon. I think it would be an EXTREMELY appropriate gesture if we were to recognize them in exchange.Their forums are currently mostly closed to non-citizens who have not applied for viewing privileges (which are not too hard to get, if anyone is interested) but can be seen at pub72.ezboard.com/bthemos...thecumquat . They are very formal and have procedures for most things, so it probably would not be a good idea to just go in there and post if you're not sure what you're doing.RESOLVED, that the Imperial Republic of Shireroth recognize the Most Serene Empire of Ascalon as an independent micronation.

Scott Alexander

Re: Recognize the Most Serene Empire of Ascalon

Post by Scott Alexander »

Hyperborea votes AYE (3)

Jadie of Goldshire

Post by Jadie of Goldshire »

Goldshire AYE (4) Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Emir of Raspur

Post by Emir of Raspur »

Elwynn Aye (3)

Kaiser Wyltheow I

Post by Kaiser Wyltheow I »

what the hell! Yardistan Aye (4) Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

BAM votes aye (2)wow, no abstain this time.

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

Aye "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

LOTH, Aye (6)

Alexandra Decens

Post by Alexandra Decens »

but...but...we can's see any of their forum....ah well...AYE Alexandretta (2) I have no custom signature...oh wait...

Kaiser Wyltheow I

Post by Kaiser Wyltheow I »

I had a conversation with their emperor last night...good fellow...We exchanged some history of both shireroht and ascalon...He's been with Ascalon 8 years...that's pretty cool. I reccomend voting aye to this. They are a pretty serious group, i understand, but it could not hurt our image to be friendly with them... Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

Lunaris (2) Aye Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in Treesia

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Aye 30Nay 0Abstain 0Aye wins, with an infinite majority. We have recognised the Most Serene Empire of Ascalon. Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar, Tivitha e'TarasGrand Duke of Lac Glacei

Return to “Landsraad Passed Bills”