Celestis Award Addition Act

A library of bills passed into law by the Landsraad

Moderators: Jonas, CJ Miller

Zirandorthel

Celestis Award Addition Act

Post by Zirandorthel »

This Act will add the following to section VII. Laws of the Land of the LawBook:Quote:L. Awards1. The Celestis Award, which honours Fax Celestis, will be given to those who show their dedication to the Republic by promoting immigration, advertising the community, and bringing new citizens into Shireroth.a. The award may be given multiple times to the same person, should they deserve it on multiple occasions, and may be given by the Kaiser or the Landsraad.b. The award may not be given ex post facto.c. The recipients shall be given a small but tasteful Celestic Award in their title block.I open the vote now. Please vote Aye, Nay or Abstain. Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar, Tivitha e'Taras

Kaiser Mors III

Re: Celestis Award Addition Act

Post by Kaiser Mors III »

Hasn't this already passed? Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Phoenix the Risen

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

Yeah, but it wasn't in form to be added to the Lawbook.Kildare votes YEA (6) Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess of Kildare - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - COME BACK, STEVE!!! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)Edited by: Phoenix the Risen at: 2/4/04 7:57 am

Jadie of Goldshire

Post by Jadie of Goldshire »

I'm feeling a little bit of redundancy....AYE Goldshire (4) Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Scott Alexander

Stuff

Post by Scott Alexander »

Aye, and perhaps we need a law that if something passes in a nonlawbook form it can be assumed to have passed in a lawbook form too...eh...I'll do it when I get back.

Kaiser Mors III

Re: Stuff

Or we can get people to write laws properly...heheheAye Brookshire, (4).To bad as Kaiser I can't just say this passed.. since it did..Wait.. I think I can. Unless someone objects... Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Phoenix the Risen

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

dude... you're kaiser... 'nuff said... Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess of Kildare - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - COME BACK, STEVE!!! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Kaiser Mors III

Yeah.. but I don't wanna decree it... Cause I want it in the lawbook...soo... unless someone objects.. I "decree' this into the Lawbook for reasons of redundancy... if someone has a legit objection... speak up... Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Well, this isn't saying that it's not passed, it's just so that we have documentation of the exact format chosen by the Landsraad, really. Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar, Tivitha e'Taras

Kaiser Mors III

Oh.. ok fine... Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

I bring tidings from Fax himself my friends. He wanted me to tell you that he appreciates it very much, and thatQuote:"to not not expect me around ever again." ((yes, two nots))Cryptic eh? He also said he might make a cameo appearance later; one can only hope huh?

Kaiser Mors III

Sounds about right... I told him about it on Saturday at dinner.. He was amused... Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Rakesh86

Hm

Post by Rakesh86 »

Aye (2) Alexandretta

Eriana Moon

Re: Hm

Post by Eriana Moon »

Lunaris (2) Aye. Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in Treesia

Zirandorthel

Re: Hm

Post by Zirandorthel »

Aye 18Nay 0Abstain 0This Act has passed. Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar, Tivitha e'Taras

Return to “Landsraad Passed Bills”