Dual Citizenship Issue

A library of bills passed into law by the Landsraad

Moderators: Jonas, CJ Miller

Kaiseress Viviantia I

Re: Dual Citizenship Issue

Post by Kaiseress Viviantia I »

Yea. as much as I dislike split loyalties, *glares and GS and looks at DS...*.. We need Dual citizenship to live on... since many of you all are Tymarian... Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of ShirerothSAVE THE KIWI!

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

Yea, for the reason the Kaiseress stated.

Lord Raglan

Dual Citizenship Issue

Post by Lord Raglan »

I like this simple issue based format. Thus, I shall keep it for a bit on yea-nay issues.At the request of the Kaiseress, I hereby start a issue vote on the subject of dual citizenship, being a citizen of Shireroth and of other micronations at the same time (hey, there may be someone confused...).You may vote in one of two ways:_______ Yea, Dual citizenship will be allowed in the Imperial Republic of Shireroth. Thus, the status quo is maintained._______ Nay, Dual citizenship will not allowed in the Imperial Republic of Shireroth. A time of 3 days, or as extended in special circumstances, will be given to citizens to decide where their citizenship lies.Vote ends in 5 days or when a sum of 5 votes have been cast. Nick RaglanShireroth Duke of LothlariaPrætor of the Shireroth LandsraadMACH Duke of ItaliaMinister of Home AffairsSEC ChairmanUnited Republic of Tymaria

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

Yea, even though I could care less, we as a nation would prosper better with dual citizenship, as Micronationalists tend to have citizenship elsewhere anyhow. And it hasn't hurt us much so far. Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Yea, so that we don't kill Tymaria by stealing all it's people (and so we don't lose Scott and dStryker) Eros DarkstarThane of Kitanus Fields(Imperial Republic of Shireroth)SAVE THE KIWI!!!

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Decisive YEA. Draining Tymaria of all its people would be fun, though... (Shireroth, the vampire state) "It ain't over 'till the fat lady sinks." --the Inquisition's witchcraft test

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

*bares fangs*....hehe Kaiser of Mors IIMatre jin es cricete ae patre jin ofacere bacatz saucenaetz...

Lord Raglan

Post by Lord Raglan »

including a yea from me, and closing this vote...5-0 Shireroth allows Dual and multiple citizenships with other micronations. Nick RaglanShireroth Duke of LothlariaPrætor of the Shireroth LandsraadMACH Duke of ItaliaMinister of Home AffairsSEC ChairmanUnited Republic of Tymaria

Return to “Landsraad Passed Bills”