Chicken Liberation Bill

A library of bills passed into law by the Landsraad

Moderators: Jonas, CJ Miller

Gryphon Avocatio

Chicken Liberation Bill

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Yes! all Shirerothian citizens should be allowed to free chickens from involuntary egg-slavery! This bill will do the following:1) Free all hens from involuntary egg laying2) Roosters will no longer have to wake up at 5:30 in the morning...so we can all sleep in...and be awake and refreshed for world conquest...3) Close all KFC's4) The Yardistani will offer liberated chickens flying lessons...so that the chickens may fly around and not take up public transportation...should the yardistani fail at having the chickens fly, then Shireroth will give nick a really cool Job, specifically speaking, that of kaiser...5) Feather pillows will be banned from kildare.6) Due to requests from the Anarchess, you will all have to eat more chicken...however, the chickens will no longer be forced to lay eggs...so they luck out in that respect...Voting lasts, oh, lets say 10 days...Che, Je votaYEA!!

Gryphon the Pure

Re: Chicken Liberation Bill

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

1) Yea - - Since I hate eggs anyways...2) Yea - - I would favor sleeping in...3) Nay - - Hey, I like KFC, and if we're supposed to eat more chicken (#6), KFC would help in that way.4) Nay - - Umm... maybe I should teach the chickens to fly...5) Nay - - Most feather pillows are made with duck or goose feathers. Plus, they're soft...6) Yea - - Mmm... KFC... Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Kaiseress Viviantia I

Post by Kaiseress Viviantia I »

*smacks forehead once again*Nick has way to much free time...Just edit out the giving Nick the job of Kaiser if he can't get the chickens to fly and keep the KFC and pillows.. and I'm fine..I need a new Pillow anyway.. I suspect that's why I can't sleep.. my pillows have gone flat... Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of Shireroth

Lord Raglan

Post by Lord Raglan »

With the Kaiseress's amendments, I still must say this is ridiculous... but, who cares...Aye! Nick RaglanTymaria-RS Duke of LothlariaMACH Duke of ItaliaSpecial Assistant to the Prime ExecutiveChief of Defense Staff, TDFDelvenus-Governor of Electrovenus

Kaiseress Viviantia I

Ridiculous.. maybe... but fun. And it'll make a good article in the Skyline... Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of Shireroth

Gryphon the Pure

Woohoo! The Kaiseress agrees with me!!!

Kaiseress Viviantia I

Scary isn't it? Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of Shireroth

Gryphon the Pure

yes, very much so... how long does this bill have again? Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Kaiseress Viviantia I

I tihnk we ussually give em 4 days... Where is James and everyone.... I know GS is in vanishment mode... (which means I need a new Duke of Elywnn)... But everyone else still lives... Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of Shireroth

Gryphon the Pure

well, nick said ten days... should we let it stand for that? I think this one is a bit trivial to last ten days...

Gryphon Avocatio

*accidently teaches chicken to fly**shoots chicken out of sky*Say nothing! Act casual! NickThe Wandering Yardistani BardHigh Priest of B0O0/\/\ism Come gather 'round peopleWherever you roamAnd admit that the watersAround you have grownAnd accept it that soonYou'll be drenched to the bone.If your time to youIs worth savin'Then you better start swimmin'Or you'll sink like a stoneFor the times they are a-changin'.Come writers and criticsWho prophesize with your penAnd keep your eyes wideThe chance won't come againAnd don't speak too soonFor the wheel's still in spinAnd there's no tellin' whoThat it's namin'.For the loser nowWill be later to winFor the times they are a-changin'.Come senators, congressmenPlease heed the callDon't stand in the doorwayDon't block up the hallFor he that gets hurtWill be he who has stalledThere's a battle outsideAnd it is ragin'.It'll soon shake your windowsAnd rattle your wallsFor the times they are a-changin'.Come mothers and fathersThroughout the landAnd don't criticizeWhat you can't understandYour sons and your daughtersAre beyond your commandYour old road isRapidly agin'.Please get out of the new oneIf you can't lend your handFor the times they are a-changin'.The line it is drawnThe curse it is castThe slow one nowWill later be fastAs the present nowWill later be pastThe order isRapidly fadin'.And the first one nowWill later be lastFor the times they are a-changin'.

Kaiseress Viviantia I

I have the strange urge to watch Mel Brooks' "Young Frankeinstien".....ok.... 5 days. Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of Shireroth

Zhaki the Dolphin

Post by Zhaki the Dolphin »

What is a KFC? And what's up with these two Gryphons anyway?Anyway... I vote YEA to 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 and the Kaiseress's amendment. But feather pillows rock. Tell the world that we're going to be the grim reaper of innocent orphaned children.-- Linux kernels 2.4.5 onwards

Kaiseress Viviantia I

Kentucky Fried Chicken. It is a fast food place here in the US.. and it's good.. Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of Shireroth

Gryphon Avocatio

If you like greasy, fried chicken...it's not bad on occaision...the only good thing they have is extra-crispy chicken...As for the two gryphons, I coined the name before Joe could, so I win...

Kaiseress Viviantia I

When was the last time you had KFC nick? Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of Shireroth

Lord Raglan

Post by Lord Raglan »

As my first official act as Prætor of the Landsraad, I declare that voting on this bill, shall last until 6/24/02 12:00 am board time. This is five days after the submitting of this bill and uses what the Kaiseress herself said for the length of voting. Nick RaglanTymaria-RS Duke of LothlariaMACH Duke of ItaliaSpecial Assistant to the Prime ExecutiveChief of Defense Staff, TDFDelvenus-Governor of Electrovenus

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Aye (with the notable exception of part 4). Eros DarkstarGovernor of Aerovenus(Republic of Delvenus)Thane of Kitanus Fields(Imperial Republic of Shireroth)

Lord Raglan

Post by Lord Raglan »

Voting on this bill has been closed...The final tally... this is so confusing but I think we can get this right...The Amendment) 3-0 PASSED NOTE: I had trouble reading exactly who voted for what, but that is the jist of it...Therefore, Section 3 and 5 have been removed and 4 has been edited...1) 6-0 PASSED2) 6-0 PASSED4) 4-2 PASSED (edited version, mind you...)6) 6-0 PASSEDThe Official Text of the Passed Act is as follows: (with renumbering)Chicken Liberation Act1) Free all hens from involuntary egg laying2) Roosters will no longer have to wake up at 5:30 in the morning...so we can all sleep in...and be awake and refreshed for world conquest...3) The Yardistani will offer liberated chickens flying lessons...so that the chickens may fly around and not take up public transportation...4) Due to requests from the Anarchess, you will all have to eat more chicken...however, the chickens will no longer be forced to lay eggs...so they luck out in that respect... Nick RaglanTymaria-RS Duke of LothlariaMACH Duke of ItaliaSpecial Assistant to the Prime ExecutiveChief of Defense Staff, TDFDelvenus-Governor of Electrovenus

Return to “Landsraad Passed Bills”