Do we have a flag?

Mattlore Devious

Do we have a flag?

Post by Mattlore Devious »

Mattlore DeviousLord Executive, New MacadamMinister of the Exterior, PDUSpeaker of the Commons, Constitutional Monarchy SimSpeaker of the People, PacaryEditor, THE NUT

Kaiser Mors I

Re: Do we have a flag?

Post by Kaiser Mors I »

no.. Make one! heheheh Kaiser Mortis Mercator IHonor through Death, And Death Before Dishonor!

Mattlore Devious

I'm sure we did when we were Akerjborn.......hmmmm......... Mattlore DeviousLord Executive, New MacadamMinister of the Exterior, PDUSpeaker of the Commons, Constitutional Monarchy SimSpeaker of the People, PacaryEditor, THE NUT

Lord Raglan

Post by Lord Raglan »

Well, we don't have to use the former Akerbjorn flag...Well, let's start with colors and symbols first...Any suggestions? Nick RaglanRS Duke of Lothlaria (temp)MACH Duke of ItaliaSpecial Assistant to the Prime ExecutiveChief of Defense Staff, TDFGeneral, TOG

Kaiser Mors I

Post by Kaiser Mors I »

Black is always good.... Kaiser Mortis Mercator IHonor through Death, And Death Before Dishonor!

Mattlore Devious

Black and Orange Mattlore DeviousLord Executive, New MacadamMinister of the Exterior, PDUSpeaker of the Commons, Constitutional Monarchy SimSpeaker of the People, PacaryEditor, THE NUT

Kaiser Mors I

Post by Kaiser Mors I »

WEll, make sure the go good together... Kaiser Mortis Mercator IHonor through Death, And Death Before Dishonor!

Lord Raglan

Post by Lord Raglan »

okay... black and orange works...now, do we need symbols on the flag or just the two colors? Nick RaglanRS Duke of Lothlaria (temp)MACH Duke of ItaliaSpecial Assistant to the Prime ExecutiveChief of Defense Staff, TDFGeneral, TOG

Kaiser Mors I

Post by Kaiser Mors I »

Well.. at least a pattern would kinda be nice... Kaiser Mortis Mercator IHonor through Death, And Death Before Dishonor!

Mattlore Devious

What do you think of this? http://www.mcivor.gen.nz/~matthew/bored.htm Mattlore DeviousLord Executive, New MacadamOther places you may find me: Amerada, South Mondesia, Tymaria, Most Serene Empire of the Cumquat, PacaryEditor, THE NUTIgnorance is Bliss, Knowledge is Power, What does that tell you about power?

Kaiser Mors I

Post by Kaiser Mors I »

maybe something other then the Shireroth flag in the center.. Got any national icons? hehe.. Put that Kiwi graphic even... hehe.. Elwynn has a flower and all.. hehe Kaiser Mortis Mercator IHonor through Death, And Death Before Dishonor!

Mattlore Devious

Haha The Kiwi dosn't really make a good national symbol.I'll go search the Akerjborn boards for references to any national symbols.But If public demand wants a Kiwi, i'm not against it Mattlore DeviousLord Executive, New MacadamOther places you may find me: Amerada, South Mondesia, Tymaria, Most Serene Empire of the Cumquat, PacaryEditor, THE NUTIgnorance is Bliss, Knowledge is Power, What does that tell you about power?

Mattlore Devious

meh, @#%$-all on there. Where did the name Lothlaria come from, LOTR right? Mattlore DeviousLord Executive, New MacadamOther places you may find me: Amerada, South Mondesia, Tymaria, Most Serene Empire of the Cumquat, PacaryEditor, THE NUTIgnorance is Bliss, Knowledge is Power, What does that tell you about power?

Kaiser Mors I

Post by Kaiser Mors I »

go through you local government process to change the name if you want... Kaiser Mortis Mercator IHonor through Death, And Death Before Dishonor!

Mattlore Devious

No, I was thinking we could take some symbol from LOTR and put it on the flag... Mattlore DeviousLord Executive, New MacadamOther places you may find me: Amerada, South Mondesia, Tymaria, Most Serene Empire of the Cumquat, PacaryEditor, THE NUTIgnorance is Bliss, Knowledge is Power, What does that tell you about power?

Kaiser Ikol I

Post by Kaiser Ikol I »

What are your national symbols? "Always keep a firm grasp on reality, so you can strangle it at any time"Kaiser Ikol I

Mattlore Devious

I don;'t think we have any? Mattlore DeviousLord Executive, New MacadamOther places you may find me: Amerada, South Mondesia, Tymaria, Most Serene Empire of the Cumquat, PacaryEditor, THE NUTIgnorance is Bliss, Knowledge is Power, What does that tell you about power?

Kaiser Ikol I

Post by Kaiser Ikol I »

Thought as much... well.. make one... "Always keep a firm grasp on reality, so you can strangle it at any time"Kaiser Ikol I

Mattlore Devious

Any Ideas Raglan? Mattlore DeviousLord Executive, New MacadamOther places you may find me: Amerada, South Mondesia, Tymaria, Most Serene Empire of the Cumquat, PacaryEditor, THE NUTIgnorance is Bliss, Knowledge is Power, What does that tell you about power?

Kaiser Ikol I

Post by Kaiser Ikol I »

I still say use the Kiwi! "Always keep a firm grasp on reality, so you can strangle it at any time"Kaiser Ikol I

Mattlore Devious

u'll prolly have to wait for the weekend if u want me to redo the flag Mattlore DeviousLord Executive, New MacadamOther places you may find me: Amerada, South Mondesia, Tymaria, Most Serene Empire of the Cumquat, PacaryEditor, THE NUTIgnorance is Bliss, Knowledge is Power, What does that tell you about power?

Lord Raglan

Post by Lord Raglan »

Actually I like the kiwi too...If you could redo the flag to put the kiwi of your signature where the flag of Shireroth is, then it would be perfect and then we will vote on it! Nick RaglanRS Duke of Lothlaria (temp)MACH Duke of ItaliaSpecial Assistant to the Prime ExecutiveChief of Defense Staff, TDFGeneral, TOG

Kaiser Ikol I

Post by Kaiser Ikol I »

I'm pleased... "Always keep a firm grasp on reality, so you can strangle it at any time"Kaiser Ikol I

Mattlore Devious

http://www.mcivor.gen.nz/~matthew/bored.htmK, well the weekend is here and seeing as i can't do much of anything cuz i twisted my ankle in soccer this mornin i thought i'd re do the flag - u like? Mattlore DeviousLord Executive, New MacadamOther places you may find me: Amerada, South Mondesia, Tymaria, Most Serene Empire of the Cumquat, PacaryEditor, THE NUTIgnorance is Bliss, Knowledge is Power, What does that tell you about power?

Lord Raglan

Post by Lord Raglan »

Well, I couldn't see the link, but I found the address and thought it could use a touch up.... I am strange that way.Would you mind if I would use that design to make a coat of arms for the duke? Nick RaglanRS Duke of Lothlaria (temp)MACH Duke of ItaliaSpecial Assistant to the Prime ExecutiveChief of Defense Staff, TDFGeneral, TOG

Mattlore Devious

heh, i thought it looked betta wif the white but nah thats kool Mattlore DeviousLord Executive, New MacadamOther places you may find me: Amerada, South Mondesia, Tymaria, Most Serene Empire of the Cumquat, PacaryEditor, THE NUTIgnorance is Bliss, Knowledge is Power, What does that tell you about power?

Kaiser Ikol I

Post by Kaiser Ikol I »

I am most pleased.. and highly amused... "Gazing at people, some hand in hand,Just what I'm going through they can't understand.Some try to tell me, thoughts they cannot defend,Just what you want to be, you will be in the end."---The Moody BluesKaiser Ikol I

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

Locke asked me to host this as the national symbol of Akerbjorn a few months ago...do with it what you want, I know I'm a little late heresquid314.homestead.com/fi...eagle.gif"

Kaiser Ikol I

Post by Kaiser Ikol I »

Reminds me of a company logo... "Gazing at people, some hand in hand,Just what I'm going through they can't understand.Some try to tell me, thoughts they cannot defend,Just what you want to be, you will be in the end."---The Moody BluesKaiser Ikol I

Lord Raglan

Post by Lord Raglan »

Yeah, that sure looks familiar. I think we should go with this design instead.Mattlore, why do you like the white around it better... Nick RaglanRS Duke of Lothlaria (temp)MACH Duke of ItaliaSpecial Assistant to the Prime ExecutiveChief of Defense Staff, TDFGeneral, TOG

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Lothlaria”