The colors...

dStryker

The colors...

Post by dStryker »

...must die... “After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one.” - Cato the Elder“No Sane man will dance.” - Cicero“Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.” - Carl Gustav JungRain is a government conspiracy.

earthdafydd

Re: The colors...

Post by earthdafydd »

...or be spelt correctly......damned Americans... DAFYDD YOUNGCitizen of the Free RepublicCitizen of AlexandrosDean of the FR UniversitySenator for the Skerry IslesMember of the FRPRP"Handle w/ Care" - T. Hubertdafydd_cymru@btinternet.comICQ#119316430

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

colors (with no u ) are not expressed with letters of the alphabet. “After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one.” - Cato the Elder“No Sane man will dance.” - Cicero“Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.” - Carl Gustav JungRain is a government conspiracy.

Kaiser Metzler I

Post by Kaiser Metzler I »

I think we can do better than this... Who is responcable for this? *looks in GS' dirrection* Polemarch of the Hegemony of AlexandrosE. Metzler "UEC", eik'mol bom'eth"Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

It's the old UAS scheme! And it's pretty good, other than the orange being a little too dark. "Let him who seeks, not cease seeking until he finds, and when he finds, he will be troubled, and when he has been troubled, he will marvel and he will reign over the All." ~ The Gospel According to Thomas ~

Kaiser Metzler I

To..DARK... it's bright as hell.. it burns! Polemarch of the Hegemony of AlexandrosE. Metzler "UEC", eik'mol bom'eth"Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."

earthdafydd

Post by earthdafydd »

Not a bad thing: load up the forum, and when you switch off yuor monitor still be able to read it for a few minutes... DAFYDD YOUNGCitizen of the Free RepublicCitizen of AlexandrosDean of the FR UniversitySenator for the Skerry IslesMember of the FRPRP"Handle w/ Care" - T. Hubertdafydd_cymru@btinternet.comICQ#119316430

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

PRETTY GOOD?!?!?!?!?!? “After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one.” - Cato the Elder“No Sane man will dance.” - Cicero“Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.” - Carl Gustav JungRain is a government conspiracy.

Kaiser Metzler I

calm my friend... like I said.. IT BURNS!How do you diable the thing that makes it when you hit BACKSPACE it makes the IE browser go back.. it's the most anoying feature it has.. especially with EZbaoard... Polemarch of the Hegemony of AlexandrosE. Metzler "UEC", eik'mol bom'eth"Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

unless you mean when typing on here, I have no idea, and wouldn't want to get rid of it anyway “After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one.” - Cato the Elder“No Sane man will dance.” - Cicero“Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.” - Carl Gustav JungRain is a government conspiracy.

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Kildare (Former)”