Neketakoredan Porate

Moderator: Scott of Hyperborea

Scott Alexander

Neketakoredan Porate

Post by Scott Alexander »

itelema 89 omeesena, S'5901, da, Nixuth Mekir, koreda Borelayl, savamith lamaba o'Lewen, ixuxadith Dashir Soman esameka ozuson, run tibalapi isaytolapi. ner vedherithida lamaba o'Kimera itheyethida Ravik Rayum ii zusonapi. ikareva omasisa omethithal okuzakay o'Dashir Soman, nayturithida api theyetha ozusona o'Lewen sen kawema ozusona Rayum. iim kanina ishanira daranisal saraylapil, ikuzakis izusonaypil.On the eighty-ninth day of winter in the year 5901, I, Nixuth Mekir, Elder of the Hyperboreans, dissolve the Barony of Elwynn and remove Ardashir Osmani from the position of Baron, with his full consent and approval. In its place, I create the Barony of Cimmeria and appoint Aurefiction Auraumbre to be its Baroness. In recognition of the many months of service of Ardashir Osmani, I give him the title of Count of Elwynn under Baroness Auraumbre's authority. May Truth and Beauty warm their souls and guide them in their leadership.

Emir of Raspur

Re: Neketakoredan Porate

Post by Emir of Raspur »

I accept my new posting with the utmost gratitude and promise to be a loyal subject to the new Baroness of Cimmeria, who is none other than our glorious ex-Kaiseress.All hail, I think I will go have a drink.

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Aure needs a new name... wasn't that the name she used as Kaiseress, and died with? How about THAT bloodline... Or is the art of role-playing lost to everyone but me?

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

May I suggest Kawét Karax? Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaNiirus Tinenetuwar, Tivitha e'TarasLotter of the West LotGrand Duke of Lac Glacei

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Or Dal Máyan?(Ab)using the Lexicon is fun!!Retor Vurad? Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaNiirus Tinenetuwar, Tivitha e'TarasLotter of the West LotGrand Duke of Lac Glacei

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Quote:Or is the art of role-playing lost to everyone but me?Yes ? Do you really believe Project Bluebook revealed EVERYTHING the Army Air Corps knew? Do you know what REALLY happened at Roswell, New Mexico in the late 1940s? Have you even heard about the Men in Black? Do you have any friends who have `missing days'? Do you sleep with your window unlocked?Be seeing you...

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

No respect for the arts... none at all... *sighs sadly*

Aurefiction

Post by Aurefiction »

Reincarnation and forever-living. I may be within a different body, but my soul shall forever carry the blood-stained name of Aurefiction...I accept with out most respect the post bestowed upon me and I promise to do anything and everything within my powers and duties. "If a woman does not give up, she wins; if she gives up, she gains; if she capitulates, she dictates her conditions to the winner" - A sore truth of life.

Emir of Raspur

Post by Emir of Raspur »

But no lions?

Philip Locke

Post by Philip Locke »

Hail. Get behind the walls of new Roma, wanna buy the farm,
But the land's not yours to own, who owns police?

Return to “County of Hyperborea”