What's up in your Barony?

Malliki

What's up in your Barony?

Post by Malliki »

I want a report from all active barons (Erik, Maksym and Oze) concerning what is going on in your barony now and what you are planning to do in January. I want the reports before January, if possible. Thank you muchly. :thumbsup
His Grace the Lord Brookshire, LK GMNS
Arbiter, Imperial Judex
Duke of Brookshire, Baron of Lakhesis
Knight of the Dragon
Fan of SOAD

Oze

Re: What's up in your Barony?

Post by Oze »

In Ynnraile, I'm planning to develop the wiki articles on the major towns, make a conlang, write a few stories and develop an Ynnraili Card Game :yay: . I will also attempt to make maps of the major cities, and perhaps some high-quality images of some of the buildings. Does anyone know if any maps for the cities of Ynnraile have been made previously, by Scott or someone?

So, yeah. Also, in Highpass I'll need to get going with designing Passikaans, and finishing ''Whisked Away''.
Aaak!
Baron Oze of Ynnraile
Count of Highpass
Member of the Order of the Northern Star
Goldshirerithian, Brookshirerithian
Follower of Biternion, Spleazure and Rhodondra

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Nothing. I got nothing going on. And have no plans at this time.

Maksym Hadjimehmetov

Post by Maksym Hadjimehmetov »

Not much going on in K'Tzuni. Totally irrespective of having being told to leave Lywind, Shimmerspring, and Crestfall Downs alone, nobody's really going to do anything with them in the forseeable future, so I'll develop them culturally.
For one of the most ancient Shirereithan Duchies, Brookshire's not very well developed. I plan to change that, by making K'Tzuni a cultural hub. I'll start work on Laqi as a proper ConLang (seeing as it's the Lingua Franca of K'Tzuni) and write articles about every building in the Eriksburg and Brookshire Hamlet maps. Brookshire Hamlet also needs some more work on the map and an article for it.
Finally, developing the County of Z I created. I wouldn't mind being made Count there, seeing as I have some interesting plans for it! :document

Malliki

Post by Malliki »

So make yourself count of Z then. You're the Baron. :document By the way, who told you to leave those counties alone?
His Grace the Lord Brookshire, LK GMNS
Arbiter, Imperial Judex
Duke of Brookshire, Baron of Lakhesis
Knight of the Dragon
Fan of SOAD

Return to “Brookshire”