Edict 3385-1

Malliki

Edict 3385-1

Post by Malliki »

Edict 3385-1

The duchy has a new Duke. Now, the Duchy needs a new Steward. Or old. Just a Steward. But calling the Steward of Brookshire Steward is a bit too standard. What else could be used that is both traditional and nifty? The result is this:

I hereby create Baron Dolor MARQUESS OF GOLDSHIRE (the title is subject to change if Erik objects to the use of Goldshire).

The Marquess shall be addressed "The Most Honorable The Marquess of Goldshire" or "Lord Goldshire", or any ordinary name that the Marquess finds suitable.

The Marquess shall be the second highest noble of Shireroth, second only to the Duke. He shall have the following powers and privileges:

A. Serve as leader of Brookshire when the Duke is on a leave of absence or is otherwise unavailable for more than 48 hours.

B. Inherit the Brookshirian throne after the current Duke. If the Duke is unavailable via normal methods of communication for a continuous period of 30 days or more without a stated reason, the Marquess shall ascend the ducal throne.

Done this Ifniday, the 18th of Vanchauslurk, 3385 ASC.
His Grace the Lord Brookshire, LK GMNS
Arbiter, Imperial Judex
Duke of Brookshire, Baron of Lakhesis
Knight of the Dragon
Fan of SOAD

Erik Mortis

Re: Edict 3385-1

Post by Erik Mortis »

Works well for me. and Incorporates the legacy of Goldshire.

Malliki

Post by Malliki »

My thoughts exactly. I didn't want to use Brookshire again for risk of confusing the Duke of Brookshire with the Marquess of Brookshire, therefore the use of Goldshire.
His Grace the Lord Brookshire, LK GMNS
Arbiter, Imperial Judex
Duke of Brookshire, Baron of Lakhesis
Knight of the Dragon
Fan of SOAD

Kingsbury

Post by Kingsbury »

It has a nice ring to it, I like it!
Count Kingsbury of Amarr

Return to “Brookshire”