I Hereby Relinquish!

Nickolas

I Hereby Relinquish!

Post by Nickolas »

Steps up on the podium
It has come to my attention that instead of trying to create my image of a County or Barony, I should be doing it with my own country, considering I have one. I do not believe I can make anymore worthwhile contributions to Shireroth other than one ones I have already made.

His Longnamedlyness Baron Maksym has returned, thus, my purpose has been served. My county is of no consiquence considering it had no population and I request it be renamed back to its original name of Shimmerspring.

Further more, I would like to apologize for my attempt at creating something to write about, more or less internal turmoil to make a good wiki article.

I return all leadership of K'Tzuni and the territory formerly known as Shimmerspring to the Baron.

I shall continue to function within Shireroth as a loyal citizen, nothing more. Cerulea is enough power for me
Bows and leaves to a silent crowd
Nickolas the Terrible

Jonas

Re: I Hereby Relinquish!

Post by Jonas »

You don't think you can JUST leave, do you?

*Takes some robes*

:document
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Nickolas

Post by Nickolas »

Then make this my official resignation ;).
Nickolas the Terrible

Maksym Hadjimehmetov

Post by Maksym Hadjimehmetov »

His Longnamedlyness Baron Maksym has returned, thus, my purpose has been served. My county is of no consiquence considering it had no population and I request it be renamed back to its original name of Shimmerspring.
You really needn't leave- Shireroth is such a great place, and being here will give you amounts of experience you need to make Cerulea great, as well! I'm currently in that difficult stage of just starting up my other micronation, Ashkenatza, and I've returned here to help K'Tzuni, to which I also owe alleigance.
The great thing about Shireroth is its endless cultural potential. Please help me develop K'Tzuni into a Barony like Yardistan, whose name will become common currency in Shireithan speech (though hopefully not as a synonym for 'traitors' ;))- a little activity goes a long way here...
Please reconsider! :cry

Nickolas

Post by Nickolas »

I am not leaving Shireroth itself. I just moved to Kildare to fight with Andreas' rebelion. I owe him a great deal.

K'Tzuni could be developed, you just need population. I will stick around to help, but without titles or other silly bother. It is honestly bad enough I am king of something, and that is plenty.
Nickolas the Terrible

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

You know.. you could still fight in the rebellion from Shimmerspring. Brookshire has had counties and such send troops to other Duchies before. In fact, would add a bit to the plot I would think. Might even drag more of the Duchy into the fight... you never know. I know Monty Crisco mixes it up a bit from time to time over in Kildare.

Maksym Hadjimehmetov

Post by Maksym Hadjimehmetov »

you could still fight in the rebellion from Shimmerspring
Whatever. But don't wreck Lywind, please! I like the Lywinder tower-cities! :(

Andreas the Wise

Post by Andreas the Wise »

Nick, Erik's right. If you want to just help fight (and that might get marginally confusing, because we are trying to write a game about this and hence there's a lot of strange backstory around it that only Jonas and I know), come, or stay here, its moot. If you want to actually develop a county outside of Cerulea ... don't move to Melangia because that's the one one I'm really developing ....
Lesser Attera, maybe, if you can handle Envisionism .... :kiwi
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave.
However, this account still manages:
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy

And references may be made to Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn (a Nelagan Micron of undisclosed purpose).

Nickolas

Post by Nickolas »

Actually I am quite done with developing, I would rather participate in something already well established. I told Maksym I would give him a hand here, but that is about it.
Nickolas the Terrible

Andreas the Wise

Post by Andreas the Wise »

Well, Melangia tries ...
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave.
However, this account still manages:
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy

And references may be made to Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn (a Nelagan Micron of undisclosed purpose).

Kaiser Loki III

Post by Kaiser Loki III »

Envisoning a ship with large cannon to protect Melangia...............
Loki III, Kaiser of Shireroth
"Shireroth sumus. Tempus in parte nostrum est."
The Awaited One, Bearer of the Sword
Traditional King of the Mala'anje
Prince of Hvalafell
Lord Protector of Yardistan
Vryheer of Maraguo

Return to “Brookshire”