Look whose boss now?

Moderator: Gman Russell

Jess

Look whose boss now?

Post by Jess »

Jess secretly entered the palace of the Duke in Novi Nigrad, with the help of the MKP Cavalry, of course. He was in search not for a good meal, not for a chicken, no not this time. He was in search for something better, of course. He was in search of his throne back, but of course, had two obstacles in the way, one more than ususal. The standing duke, Gman "Drama Queen" Russell. And the Kaiseress, Anadaja or some fudged up name. You get my point. Anywho, The Kaiseress and the Duke were having a secret affair tonight, Jess thought this was the perfect chance to get revenge on the people he hated the most in Shireroth. He had thought for months on what he was going to do, he shall return to his throne and have his power back in no time, and of course if he failed, he would run back to Naudia'Diva with his palm to his face for months.

"Sir Sir! We've broken down the door!" said Jess's assistant Bjarn

"Fantastic, but what door?" Asked Jess

"The doggy door, sir."

"What good will that do us?"

"I do not know..."

"Fudgecakes..."

Jess breifly thought to himself, then got sidetracked looking at the hot concubines the Duke secretly had running around the palace, nude of course.

"If we shall destroy the palace, tonight shall be the night" He thought, outloud.

After an hour or so of hard thinking he gave specific, yet brief instructions to Bjarn to instruct the MKP to execute.
"Bjarn,

Please destroy the Duchal palace, this is our only chance, gosh darn it! Anywho, this is how you will do it.

Firstlike, Distract the idiot guards encompassing the palace, give them a chew toy or something, an easy distraction that will wear off in about an hour. Quickly spray laughing gas so they will poop themselfs and have to change uniforms. That will be the que for the MKP to surround the compound. Have the frontline men stand at each gate, yet unable to be seen by the Guards.

Swiftly then invade the gates, spreading 3-4 lines around the entire fortress, with the cavalry in the back, then spray more noxious and laughing gas through the intake ducts of the Air Conditioner, because of course, it will be a "hot" night in the palace. Make sure all of our guard is safe then. Lastly, burn the palace with all of the people in side it. It would be best to use kerosene or gasoline as a burning agent. Evacuate the compound immeadiatly, although feel free to make smores over the rubble of the fortress.

An hour or so after you have evacuated, divebomb the fort.

That is all,

Jess, Rightfull Duke
Bjarn had did exactly what Jess had commanded him to do. The palace was burned to a crisp, but the Duke and Kaiseress had attempted to flee to the shoreline, much to Bjarns liking they were caught and burnt over the rubble as smores. There bodies creamated together. The ashes are now in Jess's possession as ransom. The palace was later divebombed. Jess had set out to do what was impossible, yet it worked. No one was standing in his way.

Jess read a public letter to the People of Yardistan the following morning.
"Dear Fellow Yardistanis,

The Duke and Kaiseress are now dead. How um, unfortunate? No. This is a great victory for justice. Tyranny is gone. I declare myself as Duke of Yardistan! I dont quite know about the Kaiseress' position. This coup may be put down by all the other duchies. But not us, no. "
Jess,
<insert titles here>
Governor of Amokolia

Jacobus Loki

Re: Look whose boss now?

Post by Jacobus Loki »

The Duke/claimant suddenly woke up. He'd had this dream, this lovely dream of REVENGE so often, of killing his enemies and taking back his land. :angry

But he always woke up, usually with soot from the multitude of campfires he'd been forced to sleep next to since his exile burning his eyes the way he wished to burn his enemies. :(

Grumbling, he got up and began to pace. What was m0ore important, Killing his enemies, or taking his land..... :magigarp

And how, oh, how to do either..........

OR both? :shifty

Kaiseress Anandja I

Post by Kaiseress Anandja I »

Since the Kaiseress is gay, and the Duke of Yardistan most definitely is male, I will just consider this to be the attempted humor of a person with a death wish.

Btw, whose boss am I looking at?

Tata...
Love and Happiness,

Kaiseress Anandja I
Marchioness of Goldshire
Baroness of Lakhesis

Aurangzeb Khan

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

Would you like the guards called out on this one too?

Kaiseress Anandja I

Post by Kaiseress Anandja I »

Let's just laugh for a while.
Love and Happiness,

Kaiseress Anandja I
Marchioness of Goldshire
Baroness of Lakhesis

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Who's the Boss? Tony Danza!
What follows has lead me to this place where I belong, with all erased.

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Need troops?

Jacobus Loki

Post by Jacobus Loki »

No, it was all just a bad dream.......

Return to “Yardistan”