SchFlag.png

Moderators: Jonas, Falkner van der Sluijs

Gryphon the Pure

SchFlag.png

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

So I've been working today on restoring the original flag of Schlangen. This is how far I've gotten:I've also been trying to work out a new, horizontally oriented design, just for the halibut. This is what I've got so far: Scion of the Mog Kaiser

RicLyon

Re: SchFlag.png

Post by RicLyon »

The horizontal one is awesome.

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

I love both of them.Come to think of it, I need to make a flag for my Barony-to-be. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

the original flag still brings bad images to my minds eye... There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

You too, huh? Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

AngelGuardian93

Good. Not the only one... There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Gryphon the Pure

It's not just the flag. I had already started on the design when Mackenzie informed me that in addition to being German for "snake", schlangen was also common slang for ... well, for a schlong. Jeez.And yes, it should be redesigned, but I want to keep the same basic symbols, i.e. wings, snake, moon, and light (air, earth, water, fire—get it?). Scion of the Mog Kaiser

Gryphon the Pure

Here's a simple start:Using the common arrow/line pattern (as seen in the Amity flag)Somewhere I want to add a crescent moon, a snake or snake symbol, and a flame or other light. (and I wish I could get the right shade of teal, too, but the combination of mspaint and my vision is currently failing me)From there, I'll overlay the house symbols somewhere... lalalala. Scion of the Mog Kaiser

AngelGuardian93

keep trying! There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Return to “Dutchy of Kildare”