Hark! The new blood has risen again!

Moderators: Jonas, Falkner van der Sluijs

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

Re: Hark! The new blood has risen again!

Post by Nick Foghorn Leghorn »

*pokes head in*In a democoracy, it's your vote that counts. In feudalism, it's your count that votes! Although counts don't really vote, it's just the dukes...*runs away*

Rarkasha

Hark! The new blood has risen again!

Post by Rarkasha »

Hey, new citzen here, fresh from the immigration forums. Thought that the possiblity of joing a country was a neat idea , so I decided to check it out. Hopefully this will be a good opportunity to flex my debating muscles.Also, I seem to be having trouble getting my avatar online. It's the account preferences, right? Edited by: Rarkasha at: 9/5/05 12:59

sovereignvikingemperor

Post by sovereignvikingemperor »

And the Barons if their Duke has granted them votes!!* runs away as well *

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

*runs away as well, not really needing to but enjoying the lemming effect*Oh, Yeah, no. It's "edit profile" then its the first line that says photo. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Heh. You can still debate whether or not you are a duke.Welcome. My name is Bill Dusch, a citizen here in Kildare, as well as the second oldest micronationalist here in Shireroth. (Over six years in micronationalism.) If you have any questions regarding the nation, feel free to AIM me at Bill7D0. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismPissing off Micras, one nation at a timeProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="Why do I need some cheese?";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock. - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);Edited by: Bill3000 at: 9/5/05 19:07

Rarkasha

Post by Rarkasha »

*Begins to run to catch up, trips, and bleeds*Ow...I pasted the image URL into the edit profile, but when I come back it's gone...

AngelGuardian93

Gotta hit the save button at the bottom, are you doing so? There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Rarkasha

Post by Rarkasha »

Yup. I tested putting my location and it saved it.

AngelGuardian93

Still having trouble then? There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Rarkasha

Post by Rarkasha »

Yeah. I even shrunk it so that it's about the same size as everyone else's and it still doesn't work. Maybe I need to change the image format...

AngelGuardian93

You are beyond my help then. There are others smarter than I who can help. Find them! They will help! There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

Are you sure you're putting it in the right field? There are actually two icons you use, a little 10x10p one that goes next to your name (mine's that little C icon). The second is your avatar. Blindness Is A Blessing

Hypatia Agnesi

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

Welcome to Kildare! I'd love to hear from you some time, so feel free to message me on AIM whenever I'm around, as hypatia agnesi 2. We can figure out just where you'll be living and what you are interested in doing. *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!

Shacia

Post by Shacia »

Welcome to Kildare!

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Quote:well as the second oldest micronationalist here in ShirerothYou seem to be bandying that around a lot lately, Bill. I hope you're remembering that favourite quote of yours, and not gathering illusions of age and wisdom Wil Nider to the HyperboreansEoin to the restZirandorthel to the ages

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Quote:You seem to be bandying that around a lot lately, Bill. I hope you're remembering that favourite quote of yours, and not gathering illusions of age and wisdom I can be both young and stupid, and filled with micronational experience at the same time. It's not that hard. Look here, for example - http://www.shireroth.org/wiki/in...cronations Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismPissing off Micras, one nation at a timeProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="Why do I need some cheese?";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock. - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);Edited by: Bill3000 at: 9/7/05 6:44

Rarkasha

Post by Rarkasha »

AH HA! MY AVATAR! Thank you, Fax Celestis. I've grown fond of it. I like to think people are confused whenever they see the crazy screaming guy contrast with the usually sane posts. I do go nuts every once in awhile, though...Anyhow, I do believe in a small amount of seniority, as most people do. While the age of something is no indication of culture, intelligence, etc, there are some things that can only be gained by time. Like all things, a balance is required.Lastly, I'd be glad to talk to anyone over AIM. I use the same name there as here (and for anything online, usernames, @yahoo.com, and so on). Expect more occasional insanity than on a forum.

Sebastien Alexandre

Post by Sebastien Alexandre »

Sorry.. didn't see this thread before..Hi! I'm Ozarka... Count of Southern Hallucination (The most awesome and imaginative place in Kildare ) If you need any help that some of the older ones can't provide.. (i've been here over a year and I'm still considered new.... yeah, scary :P ) I'm here for ya To get this out of the way...AIM: CJHHootOwl91E-Mail: justinwh@yahoo.com

Kaiser Yarad I

Post by Kaiser Yarad I »

You've been here over a year???

Sebastien Alexandre

Post by Sebastien Alexandre »

I joined late July of 2004

Return to “Dutchy of Kildare”