War Anyone?

Moderators: Jonas, Falkner van der Sluijs

Sebastien Alexandre

War Anyone?

Post by Sebastien Alexandre »

I hav eb een thinking of what I can do to keep Halluci active, and this is what I have come up with- a recwar in which each person picks a different part of the barony of halluci and fights.. one catch... Halluci isn't techonlogically advance except for the airfroce (Jaris War- kicked Babkhan arse ) so... you have cavalry, basic m ilitia infantry, 18th century naval ships, and magic of course. Though Magic will be limited to Dragons, and the Mages. (Fire, Sun, Dark, Water, Earth)Note:I need people wanting to participate before I work my ass off making something no one will participate in. Also, I will make sure the Mages are finished before this project is started.

Bill3000

Re: War Anyone?

Post by Bill3000 »

Halluci would be active if you were active. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="Why do I need some cheese?";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock. - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

Sebastien Alexandre

Post by Sebastien Alexandre »

You know what Bill? Unlike you, I have a life, a busy life full of large amounts of tests, a HUGE amount for only an 8th grader, who has a test JUST about everday that requires my attention. I am trying my hardest, now tha tI have found a speck of free time, to make Halluci active, an d to put someone in place, w ho, when I go away for a week or so unexpectedly, can be trusted to maintain it the way I intended.Until you yourself contribute positively to this nation, don't dare criticize me for having something BESIDES SHIREROTH AND MICRONATIONS IN GENERAL for a social and overall life, Bill.If you aren't here to help get your negative hateful ass out of my Barony.

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Why do I feel like I time travelled four years into the past and am arguing with myself? Goddamn it, Matt... Bring me back! Quote:You know what Bill? Unlike you, I have a life, a busy life full of large amounts of tests, a HUGE amount for only an 8th grader, who has a test JUST about everday that requires my attentionYes, because an undergraduate whose major is Biomedical Engineering (an incredibly hard major to even remotely get into) and has a multitude of labs, studying, and homework is nothing like the tests you have in eighth grade. Quote:I am trying my hardest, now tha tI have found a speck of free time, to make Halluci active, an d to put someone in place, w ho, when I go away for a week or so unexpectedly, can be trusted to maintain it the way I intended.Actually, I was just speaking the truth: You are the only active citizen here in Hallucination, really. Austi vanished just as he came back in, at the least, and no one is even posting in these forums - and that's saying a lot for a barony, considering that baronies tend to be inactive. Even though Nauda'Diva has few posts, it is still being worked on, especially through the Wiki.Quote:Until you yourself contribute positively to this nation,I have contributed positively to the nation. I've worked daily on the MicroWiki. I've improved my own intermicronational reputation through the debates and discussions I have gone through, something you could never do for quite awhile until you learn your lesson. I've continued working on Soloralism - look at the wiki, and you'll see it fleshed out more than before. I have even been working with SSHIT and have created an activity formula that will help the MCS a lot - I'm currently in the process of obtaining data from Shireroth and the Grand Commonwealth for their activity levels in order to test these formulas; if successful, we would have found a way to mathematically define an active citizen. I've also created a map of Shireroth and fleshed out the counties. Not including initiating the newest SNARL war, the first inter-Shirerothian one. So yes, I think I have contributed positively to this nation. All I hear from others is that you are just a pain, people wondering how you of all people get to be Baron when you make such incredibly retarded errors, not including you being retarded because you are a Texan, and a fundamentalist christain at that.Quote:don't dare criticize me for having something BESIDES SHIREROTH AND MICRONATIONS IN GENERAL for a social and overall life, Bill.Sorry, but the success of micronations is about activity, not about having a life. Dedication to a micronation is paramount to the success of any micronation, and given both your divided loyalties and your inactivity as of late, you simply just don't care as much as me. So yes, I do have the right to criticize you for your inactivity and lack of dedication to the nation - why are you a Baron when I have put so much more work into my shorter amount of time in Shireroth compared to you?There are reasons why people do not like you, Oz. Realize those reasons, as I have realized for myself, and you will be able to improve yourself. Untill then, continue to be clueless about why people find you a pest, and why you are young and stupid, and continue to be so as I have been. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="Why do I need some cheese?";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock. - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);Edited by: Bill3000 at: 9/21/05 20:15

Return to “Dutchy of Kildare”