(DoK) Taking roll

Moderators: Jonas, Falkner van der Sluijs

Hypatia Agnesi

(DoK) Taking roll

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

As there has just been some confusion over who actually lives here, please sign in below if you believe you live in Kildare. I am also hoping to get a current map of Kildare as it stands now.Please write your name, where you reside, and what title of nobility you want (count of something, or if you want to be a Baron, which subdivision and who will be your subject(s)).Kildare's (known) residents are as follows:Hypatia AgnesiHallucinationDutchess (currently)Gryphon the Pure (et al)??Honorary DukeBill DuschNew JasoniaCount of New Jasonia Iain de VembriaLothlaria? *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!Edited by: Gryphon the Pure at: 6/2/05 20:13

hypatias mom

Re: Unknown

Post by hypatias mom »

My Dear Dutchess Hypatia Agnasi,I have not formally had an opportunity to congratulate you on your well-earned ascension to the Throne of Kildare, and to tell you I believe you will be a splendid ruling Dutchess of Kildare and Praetor.I have decided to accept Your Ladyship's most kind provision of a new home in the beautiful Dutchy of Kildare. If possible, I would appreciate a manor in which to take up residence. Thank you so much, Milady.Affectionately, Your mom

Unknown

Unknown

Post by Unknown »

(This post is missing and can not be restored)

Return to “Dutchy of Kildare”