Moderators: Jonas, Falkner van der Sluijs

Austi Scot

Re: Ambitions of a Barony, anyone?

Post by Austi Scot »

Oz

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Quote:Kildare is the real name of an Irish county that someone (naming no names) *points fingers at everyone just to be safe* stole in the grand Shirerothian tradition. And Kildare was the old UAS states which Shireroth co-opted (read: stole, or "annexed" if you prefer), definitely not the Apollo Sector. Precisely why I dislike it - it's a name blatently stolen from a real-world place. Apollonia is based on something in micronations. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismPissing off Micras, one nation at a timeProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="Why do I need some cheese?";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock. - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Yes, Bill, but as much as we'd all like to be reminded of what immature buffoons we all were back then on a daily basis, I think we should instead respect the fact that Kildare has been the name of this Dutchy for a good four years now, instead of consistently trying to push our own little agenda, don't you?Sorry, I used the plural a few times there accidentally instead of the second person singular, oopsies, English ain't my first language after all..

Kaiser Alejian I

Post by Kaiser Alejian I »

Really?

King Oz I

Post by King Oz I »

Thank you Austi Oh...a nd this applies to any who might want to object, including bill :P His Imperial Highness Prince Gabriel-Sebastien (Alexandria)Count Ozarka Monto of Hallucination (Shireroth)

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Quote:Really?Nah. I seem to have picked up practical fluency in Irish from somewhere, but English is my "mother" language. Wil Nider to the HyperboreansEoin to the restZirandorthel to the ages

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Quote:Oh...a nd this applies to any who might want to object, including billWell, consider yourself having competition for the Barony slot, I guess we'll have to see who gets approval.. Wil Nider to the HyperboreansEoin to the restZirandorthel to the ages

King Oz I

Post by King Oz I »

Twas a joke.. b ut yeah... His Imperial Highness Prince Gabriel-Sebastien (Alexandria)Count Ozarka Monto of Hallucination (Shireroth)

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

....um. I was just stating my opinion, that I prefer Apollonia over the name Kildare, mostly because I dislike real world names. Not a desire or motion to change it, because that was final ages ago. So you can stop being aggressive and whatnot. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismPissing off Micras, one nation at a timeProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="Why do I need some cheese?";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock. - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

Oz for Baron!Baron OZ

King Oz I

Post by King Oz I »

*puts on 'Oz for Baron' tee shirt* His Imperial Highness Prince Gabriel-Sebastien (Alexandria)Count Ozarka Monto of Hallucination (Shireroth)

Hypatia Agnesi

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

I will consider this matter further in the next few days. I'm moving to Santa Barbara over the next couple of days, so until I'm settled in, I don't plan on worrying about this.I'm leaning strongly towards making Oz the baron of Southern Hallucination, since he is the first one to actually have a second citizen present with whom to form a barony. If any of you other candidates can figure out how else to form a second barony, feel free. You can have the option of a barony forum if you would like it. *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!

Kaiser Alejian I

So you know Irish to? An Irishman knows Irish?! HAH! What a strange world...

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Damn straight I'm an Irishman? Know why they don't call ye Americanmen? Cos there's no such thing. Damned panty-waist colonials, the Brits shoulda wiped the floor with ye. Not like us and our war of attrition! Wil Nider to the HyperboreansEoin to the restZirandorthel to the ages

Kaiser Alejian I

Are you drunk?...*doesn't bother with any corrections*

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

No, we Americans are so awesome that we didn't need to add men to the word, we came up with a whole new on: Patriots! BEST FOOTBALL TEAM EVER! They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

I wasn't at that stage, I'd had only one beer. I was only joking, ya damned Yank You see, you can say anything, and so long as it has a facetious smiley face after it, no-one minds, the ignorant swines Wil Nider to the HyperboreansEoin to the restZirandorthel to the ages

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

Quote:I wasn't at that stage...Hm... There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

May I point out that Kildare supposedly has 6 citizens now?ReneeJosephJustinBillAustiEoin...by this count, we could (not that we should) support two Baronies. Gryphon the Pure- Shirithian Elder - Dutch of Kildare - Minister of the Interior - High Priest of Apostrophe aka Grammar Fuhrer - Director of the Shirithian Census - Imperial Advisor -q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Theoretically, yes, but I don't think we should either. It'd be the dilution of activity more than anything else that I'd object to, even if I didn't get a Barony because of my objection. Perhaps Austi and Oz should be allowed a Barony. Neither of them is especially active, so it won't matter Wil Nider to the HyperboreansEoin to the restZirandorthel to the ages

Sebastien Alexandre

Post by Sebastien Alexandre »

*cough* I'm here, and I post five times a day atleast, do I not?And not much you can do with a county and a sticky thread Zir.Also, as a heads up to Hypatia and Gryphon.... if Southern Halluci IS made into a barony, I would like it to be on this account (ozarkamons01)This is also my new Shirerithian account

Hypatia Agnesi

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

Why the new account, Oz? *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!

Sebastien Alexandre

the kingozi one is over a year old..... and i am not a king so.. xD

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Just occured to you now, has it? Wil Nider to the HyperboreansEoin to the restZirandorthel to the ages

AngelGuardian93

Hah! There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Kaiser Los III

Post by Kaiser Los III »

Well, he's so regal and majestic, it's hard to tell, ne?

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Y'see, I'm what we call an Irishman, so I don't tend to associate kings with those characteristics...but yes, it's a kingly fit. Wil Nider to the HyperboreansEoin to the restZirandorthel to the ages

Sebastien Alexandre

I hav ebeen try ing to get a new one for ages, but it only allows one account NAME, and one EMAIL, and I have bad luck with typos xD

Hypatia Agnesi

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

Didn't you already have an account with the name Ozarka Monto when you first got here, before the King Oz one? That's why I was asking why you got this one, instead of just switching back. *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!

AngelGuardian93

That one got banned for some reason There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Return to “Dutchy of Kildare”