Ambitions of a Barony, anyone?

Moderators: Jonas, Falkner van der Sluijs

Hypatia Agnesi

Re: Ambitions of a Barony, anyone?

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

Weird. *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!

Sebastien Alexandre

Post by Sebastien Alexandre »

Yesh, I had an OzarkaMonto as local and a Ozarka Monto as a global and they both got banned for 'spamming'

Hypatia Agnesi

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

Banned by Shireroth (which can be reversed) or by ezBoard? *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!

Sebastien Alexandre

Ezboard Also.. the page for Halluci is up, and I did a redirect from Hypatia page to the Renee page for you ((This is all on the Wiki)). I also filled in the thing for County.

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

Quote:Damn straight I'm an Irishman? Know why they don't call ye Americanmen? Cos there's no such thing. Damned panty-waist colonials, the Brits shoulda wiped the floor with ye. Not like us and our war of attrition! Damm straight - Americans beat the hell outta the ole Brits and sent em packing. It appears the Irish aren't man enough to do the same! Damned panty-waist Irish, kick the bloddy idiots off your land already. The Brits weren't able to wipe the floor with Americans and they can't do it with the Irish - get with it. Edited by: Austi Scot at: 8/5/05 4:14

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

Actually, as much as I *LOVE* the US, I must admit that the brits would've kicked our keysters if not for the french....Man that's weird to say. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Quote:Damm straight - Americans beat the hell outta the ole Brits and sent em packing. It appears the Irish aren't man enough to do the same!Damned panty-waist Irish, kick the bloddy idiots off your land already. The Brits weren't able to wipe the floor with Americans and they can't do it with the Irish - get with it.So when are you and Oz getting your Barony, Austi? Will "By Jingo" be the motto? Wil Nider to the HyperboreansEoin to the restZirandorthel to the ages

Sebastien Alexandre

Actually.. I believe it will be along the lines of "Kicking Zirandorthel's Ass One Post at A Time", but we have yet to work the kinks out Also, yes, I do admit that without the French we most likely would not have one by such a margin, although I WOULD like to point out we saved France's arse MORE than once, and they are now in debt to US (Not U.S., but us) for our deeds on their behalf. Anyone ever heard of a WEE thing called..oh..what was it.... Normandy?

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Yes, thank God you participated in that, Oz, or we'd all be speaking German right now, as opposed to Americanized English, like we are all doing whether we like it or not now. Wil Nider to the HyperboreansEoin to the restZirandorthel to the ages

Sebastien Alexandre

not our fault ireland is a shithole and america isn't

Hypatia Agnesi

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

Ok, END OF DISCUSSION simply because I'm pissed at being in a train accident last night, sore, and really tired, and this discussion is incredibly off topic at this point. Details about the accident over AIM or on LiveJournal soon, if it matters to you. I'm at Scott's house at the moment.Oz: You are hereby made Baron of Southern Hallucination. I believe your current citizens are Austi and...anyone else? (I need to write up records of these things soon.) Go ahead and ask Joe to add this to your title block and to put up a forum, etc. Congratulations. *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!

Sebastien Alexandre

Thank you, Duchess

AngelGuardian93

Wow, poor girl. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Sebastien Alexandre

gregory.. *Hypno beam activates* Join halluci....

AngelGuardian93

Must join Halluci......wait, i'm yardistani. *rebels* There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

I could have sworn you were Muad'Dibian... Gryphon the Pure- Shirithian Elder - Dutch of Kildare - Minister of the Interior - High Priest of Apostrophe aka Grammar Fuhrer - Director of the Shirithian Census - Imperial Advisor -q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

Note his title block. They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

AngelGuardian93

Actually, while my persona was Kaiser Alejian I wasnt anything. I got by on a technicallity. But I have since rejoined my homeland in BAM. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

Quote:Ok, END OF DISCUSSION I just hate it when people think they can tell you what you're not allowed to talk about!Austi

AngelGuardian93

This time, she might have been justified man. Just take the high road, it earns you more respect, even if you don't get your witty retort in, you know? There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

I like how you imply that I am therefore on the low road. Wil Nider to the HyperboreansEoin to the restZirandorthel to the ages

AngelGuardian93

I actually didn't mean to imply that, just to imply that he should take the bad news better. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Hypatia Agnesi

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

...Why is this thread still alive? *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!

AngelGuardian93

Because some people dont know when to let sleeping dogs lie. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Hypatia Agnesi

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

*insert sound clip of howling dog here* *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

Dogs suck. Cats :b: They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

AngelGuardian93

Dogs suck cats?! WHOA! There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Hypatia Agnesi

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

Cats rock.They meow too. *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

AngelGuardian93

Cat's suck big time. Seriously. They dont even listen to you. Dogs are much better in that respect. Plus they love you more! :P There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Return to “Dutchy of Kildare”