Hypatia and Gryffon.. Apolyton History Buffs as Well

Moderators: Jonas, Falkner van der Sluijs

King Oz I

Hypatia and Gryffon.. Apolyton History Buffs as Well

Post by King Oz I »

Duke and Duchess:I am requesting permission to have access powers to the Halluci archives, as I may find some historical notes for a possible book for the reign of Baron von Scot.Apolyton History Buffs:I noticed Halluci incorporates Blackrockian territories, and an old tribe of the three isles? If I could find out WHO inhabited Halluci, I could attach a string of the fall of the old, the creation of Kildare, the creation of Halluci, etc.Also, I'd like to work with the Scott and the otehres who wrote all the stuff on Apolyton, and make a website of sorts with perhaps clickable cities, etc? His Royal Majesty King Sjer I of the StorjoneStorjone WebsiteStorjone Forums

Gryphon the Pure

Re: Hypatia and Gryffon.. Apolyton History Buffs as Well

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

The Halluci archives were wiped in the EzBoard attack and have not as of yet been restored. Gryphon the Pure- Shirithian Elder - Dutch of Kildare - Minister of the Interior - High Priest of Apostrophe aka Grammar Fuhrer - Director of the Shirithian Census - Imperial Advisor -q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);

King Oz I

Post by King Oz I »

o.O!!!Damn..... His Royal Majesty King Sjer I of the StorjoneStorjone WebsiteStorjone Forums

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Blackrock's forums were wiped out too.In my personal opinion, we should simply stick to the old cultures, but I know that's impossible. It's just so odd to have nations that were the previous bastions of humanity. (and having information-age technology) I know that's impossible.But this seems to be a common occurance, and we shouldn't have to alter the real past for today, such as saying that Audentior of old was merely iron-aged technology or whatever. Ignoring the fact that this would make CoD completely impossible, (and fictionally, it is supposed to be true.) it just works anyways. It only takes 50 years for nature to overtake an abandoned city, anyway.Right then.I'm pretty sure you have seen the map, right? By the way, it's Apollonian history, not Apolyton history. Culturally we had diverged from Apolyton YEARS ago (The AIN of Audentior Independent Nation used to be Apolyton Independent Nation) and the sector as well changed from Apolyton Sector to Apollonian. (Heck, a way you can see this is that an adjective we call someone from the Apolyton OT, "Apolytoner", is different from what they call themselves now, "Polytubbie", although it's hard of hard to stretch a "concept" of cultural diversion, but you know what I mean.) But moving onwards.bill3000.hypermart.net/apollomicras.gifNorth Halluci consists of West Blackrock, South Halluci consists of the Audente Protectorites of Whitlam and Telsoun. Basically they were mini-countries that were part of Audentior and thus had an Audente culture. This was before that same area became Lesser Attera when some Atterans joined during the UAS period.The southern islands? Those are called te Frantz Islands, after Djugashvili, one of the original Apollonians from the GAPR. (Great Automatic People's Republic) Thus, Frantz. Had Automatic culture. (A combination of Audente and communist culture, basically.) Microton was the old colony of Automatica created by GMan that everyone except me and himself forgot about. (And he says he wants people to forget about it ) Not much was there, so you could say basically the same as the other Frantz Islands. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismPissing off Micras, one nation at a timeProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="Why do I need some cheese?";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock. - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

I had a big long message about the importance of differentiation between Blackrock Nua, which was a gift to the UAS on my behalf, and the older Militarist Republic of Blackrock, which no-one owns, as it was never on the UAS map, and will not be bastardised or perverted by being a possession of this micronation. But I think this shorter one gives you the gist of what I said before so...yeah, go nuts.

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

You obviously are afraid of it being adulterated. They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Quite obviously, my dear Moose

Kaiser Alejian I

Post by Kaiser Alejian I »

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

No power on Earth can own Blackrock, m'lord..or Micras either.

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

Tell that to the Great Satan. They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

Kaiser Alejian I

I gather you fancy Blackrock like Harvey fancies FIoJ>?

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

*shrug* If anyone owns it, it's Treesia, and the Grand Commonwealth owns them now, so if, and I say iff, anyone does, they do.It was my first micronation, I'd rather not see it resurrected and used for petty gains, if that's what you mean by "fancied". Blackrock Nua I have no real problem with, after all I gave that to the UAS. But Blackrock was never on the MCS, and shouldn't be considered as just some pixels to be given away. If Jarvey can request that the FIoJ is removed, so can I. Only I don't have to, cos it was never there in the first place.

Kaiser Alejian I

Makes sense.

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Correction: The FIoJ is still on Micras, just not on the MCS map. I don't even consider the MCS map canon anymore, at least any of the maps past Menelmacar.What petty gains? The Apollo Sector is dead, Blackrock is dead, and there's no point in considering any of it even remotely to what it used to be. There's no gains if it was already all-but-annexed, anyway.You should at least appreciate people that are interested in making a historical influence than a nation completely being forgotten and thought to be just yet another worthless micronation. Speaking of which, I'd suggest that you cosign Blackrock in the Apollo Foundation if you do not want anyone using it. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismPissing off Micras, one nation at a timeProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="Why do I need some cheese?";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock. - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);Edited by: Bill3000 at: 7/28/05 23:21

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Ah yes, Menelmacar. That complete waste of space. Good thing it's dead. Like dodos, only Menelmacar was unfortunately not consumed entirely by Dutch sailors.Quote:You should at least appreciate people that are interested in making a historical influence than a nation completely being forgotten and thought to be just yet another worthless micronation.Bill, who has ever thought of Blackrock as "yet another worthless micronation"? Give me the list of their names so I can punch them in the mouth. For feck's sake, Blackrock is legendary. Basically, what you want me to do is admit that Shireroth owns the first micronation I was ever in, which is untrue, as I know exactly what happened. I gave Blackrock Nua, which was not Blackrock, just a resurrection of the same kind of system which didn't work as well, to the UAS. I don't need to sign Blackrock into the Apollo Foundation, because Blackrock has been dead for five bloody years. If I don't want anyone else using it, I can tell them so, just like I'm doing now. I don't need some superficial moral authority from the Foundation to make my voice heard. If people won't listen to me, why would they listen to the Foundation, of all institutions. If Blackrock was in the Foundation, it would have been screwed over by Ryan so many times that my fury right now would have dissolved into an impotent complacency. But it wasn't, so I fail to see why people think they can drag it up now.

King Oz I

Post by King Oz I »

Well, this thread, was SUPPOSED to be a request for assistance and indeed partnership in creating a volume of historical books for which Hallucination could do its part in remembering its past and remembering indeed the past of all Kildari lands.Thanks guys for turning this into pretty much a 'LOOK AT ME! MY NATION WAS BETTER!' fest : -->:"> (\If anyone CARES that I was trying and still am trying to help out on this project, I GUESS You can pm me so this doesn't turn into another bicker fest . : -->:"> ( His Imperial Highness Prince Gabriel-Sebastien (Alexandria)Count Ozarka Monto of Hallucination (Shireroth)

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Take a chill pill, Action Jackson I was just...uhhh...discussing, yes, the fact that Blackrock as an entity doesn't have much to do with Halluci's history. Certainly Blackrock Nua would have adopted most of the Blackrocker creed: extreme militarism, a somewhat Spartan lifestyle, belief in transcendence, etcetera. Just not wholesale, as it has been under Kildari dominance for some years.So...yeah, apologies for turning your thread into a bit of a rant. Wil Nider to the HyperboreansEoin to the restZirandorthel to the ages

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

If someone had cared maybe they wouldn't take a month to respond and then be unnecesarily angry that someone mistook their intentions. They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

*blinks* What the PRH? Why exactly are you going so insane over this issue, Eoin? I do not mean Blackrock was worthless. (far from it) I mean it would be percieved by others who were not part of the nation as worthless. Take Bahram for example - he shrugged off Blackrock because of its advances in forum warfare. I don't see how that merits a response of "Menelmacar is worthless and dead as a dodo bird" and that line of insults when I wasn't even remarking on my personal feelings of Blackrock. (As something to say, when I talk about Apollo Nations and their legacies, I only bring up Jasonia and Menelmacar because they were nations I were a part of and felt to be attuned to most. This doesn't mean that the other old Apollonian nations were less superior or worthless or whatnot, just that since I have experience with those two nations, and use them as examples. I could easily say, Blackrock or Automatica if I was a more significant part of them. In reality I defend the legacy of all Apollonian micronations, not just Jasonia's/Menelmacar's, which you really seem to have hatred of.)YOU, my friend, are the one who needs to take a chill pill. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismPissing off Micras, one nation at a timeProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="Why do I need some cheese?";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock. - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

Kaiser Alejian I

How about we ALL take a chill pill and sing hippie songs.

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Because the only "hippie songs" I can think of right now are T-Rex, and they just make me even angrier! Maybe I shouldn't have been posting during my lunch break at work. All the frustration I feel at people who can't fill in their credit card details properly or never respond to friendly e-mails requesting stuff was directed straight through the lens of my Blackrock nationalism. Apologies to all concerned. Wil Nider to the HyperboreansEoin to the restZirandorthel to the ages

King Oz I

Post by King Oz I »

Osmose, do excuse me for having enough of a real life to where I cannot be CONSTANTLY on this forum 24/7.My dearest apologies Osmose. His Imperial Highness Prince Gabriel-Sebastien (Alexandria)Count Ozarka Monto of Hallucination (Shireroth)

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

Ah, yes. All that social activity, I mean, it could take a whole month just to reach your computer! They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

Kaiser Alejian I

Chill you guys.

Return to “Dutchy of Kildare”