Taking roll

Moderators: Jonas, Falkner van der Sluijs

Hypatia Agnesi

Taking roll

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

As there has just been some confusion over who actually lives here, please sign in below if you believe you live in Kildare. I am also hoping to get a current map of Kildare as it stands now.Please write your name, where you reside, and what title of nobility you want (count of something, or if you want to be a Baron, which subdivision and who will be your subject(s)).Kildare's (known) residents are as follows:Hypatia AgnesiHallucinationDutchess (currently)Gryphon the Pure (et al)??Honorary DukeBill DuschNew JasoniaCount of New Jasonia Iain de VembriaLothlaria?Ozarka MontoLesser HallucinationCount of Lesser Hallucination *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!Edited by: Hypatia Agnesi at: 7/1/05 3:12

hypatias mom

Re: Unknown

Post by hypatias mom »

My Dear Dutchess Hypatia Agnasi,I have not formally had an opportunity to congratulate you on your well-earned ascension to the Throne of Kildare, and to tell you I believe you will be a splendid ruling Dutchess of Kildare and Praetor.I have decided to accept Your Ladyship's most kind provision of a new home in the beautiful Dutchy of Kildare. If possible, I would appreciate a manor in which to take up residence. Thank you so much, Milady.Affectionately, Your mom

Unknown

Unknown

Post by Unknown »

(This post is missing and can not be restored)

King Oz I

Post by King Oz I »

Ozarka MontoHallucination (Whats left of it anyways : -->:"> ( ))Count.. or.. Baron perhaps? His Royal Majesty King Sjer I of the StorjoneStorjone WebsiteStorjone Forums

Hypatia Agnesi

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

I'll put you in Lesser Halluci, and you shall be Count Ozarka Monto, at least for now.I'm still waiting for Bill to get a map together for me. *glares* *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!

King Oz I

Post by King Oz I »

And which part is lesser Halluci? O.o His Royal Majesty King Sjer I of the StorjoneStorjone WebsiteStorjone Forums

Hypatia Agnesi

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

Excuse me. I did not have a map available. *glares at Bill*You have the southern half, which (on the current political map from the MCS) is currently listed as Lesser Attera. Feel free to name it Lesser Halluci or Southern Halluci, if you want the name Hallucination. *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!

King Oz I

Post by King Oz I »

Well, hm... *thinks*Lesser sounds like the north is better than my half... and technically on the map its east and west. so West Halluci? His Royal Majesty King Sjer I of the StorjoneStorjone WebsiteStorjone Forums

Hypatia Agnesi

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

Actually, on the map it technically is North and South. Feel free to call your portion Southern Halluci (or even Western Halluci if you absolutely insist). *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!

King Oz I

Post by King Oz I »

Oh, believe me, i do insist Although.. for the sake of not having to spill a long story every five minuts to impress the critics, I guess I will settle for...... er..could we have Old Halluci? Since the oldest part is going the way AUSTI intended for it to run? And not some priestess stuff (No offense) His Royal Majesty King Sjer I of the StorjoneStorjone WebsiteStorjone Forums

Hypatia Agnesi

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

Fine, you can have it called Old Halluci. My vision for Hallucination had less to do with "priestess stuff" and more to do with the idea that you might as well be on hallucinogenic drugs when you're in Hallucination, because it makes about that much sense. If you really think you know what Austi wanted, go right ahead, but I won't get involved in the inner workings of your county. *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!

Kaiser Alejian I

Post by Kaiser Alejian I »

I want to see more Halluci stories! Your Kaiser demands it!

King Oz I

Post by King Oz I »

His Royal Majesty King Sjer I of the StorjoneStorjone WebsiteStorjone Forums

Return to “Dutchy of Kildare”