Kinda LOA

RicLyon

Re: Kinda LOA

Post by RicLyon »

Dr Davis,I am sorry for your daugher, and I really hope that things will all be fine soon. Please come by and tell us how she is.Hopefully we won't need you anyway Take care,-- Duke

Master R Davis

Kinda LOA

Post by Master R Davis »

Your Grace, People of Elwynn:My daughter, Chloe, injured herself last night. She fell and struck her face against the dining room table, piercing her bottom lip with a tooth or two. She's had a few stitches in, and is obviously miserable. I'll be around, but might not be as active as possible for a couple days while I keep an extra close eye on her. Should my urgent attention be required, please email me at: UAI@cableone.net and I will do my very best to see to the issue immediately. WEBSITE

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

Aw, poor girl. Good luck! There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Osman Shahanshah

Post by Osman Shahanshah »

Rob mate, my best wishes for poor Chloe - hope she's better soon.

Master R Davis

Post by Master R Davis »

Everything is okie dokie now, and I'm back to working. Thank you all for the concern. WEBSITE

Sir Iain de Vembria

Post by Sir Iain de Vembria »

We're all glad to hear that. His Excellency the Chancellor of the Sovereign Order of Treesia

Return to “Elwynn”