Elwynn Hi-Tech Engineering

Scott Alexander

Elwynn Hi-Tech Engineering

Post by Scott Alexander »

A group of investors in Eliria has created Elwynn Hi-Tech Engineering, which designs advanced systems and equipment. We have already contracted with the Shirerothian Air Force to design a jet fighter for them.

Scott Alexander

Re: Elwynn Hi-Tech Engineering

[EDIT: To make clear, this is not my original picture. I should delete it, but it's been eight years and therefore qualifies as history. I should credit it, but it's been eight years so I forgot who it's by. So I'm leaving it up with apologies - an older and wiser Scott, 2009]

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

ImpressiveWhat can you supply New Macadam with? Mattlore DeviousLord Executive, New MacadamDeputy PM, Amerada Other places you may find me: Tymaria: Free Republic & Shireroth, Most Serene Empire of the Cumquat, PacaryEditor, THE NUTThe Micronational World SevensIgnorance is Bliss, Knowledge is Power, What does that tell you about power?"A Cloud of the unknown approaches, Instead of running with fear, he smiles and turns to face it"

Kaiseress Viviantia I

Post by Kaiseress Viviantia I »

I sence a JASO replacement... Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of Shireroth

Scott Alexander

Mattlore: What do you need? PS: I like that Re-Vealer with the Onion pictures...pretty funny.Erik: Gahg save us all! Then leave the wise to wrangle, and with meThe quarrels of the Universe let beAnd in some corner of the hubbub crouchedMake game with that that makes as much with thee!Omar Khayyan, The Rubaiyat

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

Well, A ninety year old tri-plane would be better than what we have Yay, someone gets my humor....even if i did think the "on the Streets" section was pretty lame.... Mattlore DeviousLord Executive, New MacadamDeputy PM, Amerada Other places you may find me: Tymaria: Free Republic & Shireroth, Most Serene Empire of the Cumquat, PacaryEditor, THE NUTThe Micronational World SevensIgnorance is Bliss, Knowledge is Power, What does that tell you about power?"A Cloud of the unknown approaches, Instead of running with fear, he smiles and turns to face it"

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

what is the weight of the fully equipped jet? Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Kaiseress Viviantia I

Post by Kaiseress Viviantia I »

The Kiwi and the Squid have confused me... Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of Shireroth

Scott Alexander

The Elwynn Free State has confiscated ten Vedfolnir fighters from EHTE to aid in the war effort. Viva la revolucion! ''The Universe is but a screen-saver, waiting for God to twitch.'' -- Paul Eric Lagace

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

An additional two seem to have gone... missing during the struggle...I wonder where they could have ended up? Eros DarkstarThane of Kitanus Fields (Imperial Republic of Shireroth)Governor of Aerovenus, Duamithras(Republic of Delvenus)The great are great only because we are on our knees. Let us rise! - Stirner

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

In your Barony maybe? Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

I don't have a barony, so obviously not!I mean, um... yeah! *points fingers elsewhere* Eros DarkstarThane of Kitanus Fields (Imperial Republic of Shireroth)Governor of Aerovenus, Duamithras(Republic of Delvenus)The great are great only because we are on our knees. Let us rise! - Stirner

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

Hmm... not a bad design at all... they might be nice complements to those two Menelmacari Leviathan-class carriers and their F-35B's you all just bought... By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus and Hiril of Elivia, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the EconomyForeign-Affairs-type-Elf for Pacary and Tymaria~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Edited by: Sirithil  at: 8/21/02 7:33:25 am

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

I meant Thanedom.... Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

Scott Alexander

Elwynn Hi-Tech Engineering has noticed the vast advantage in firepower the Menelmacari enjoy above everyone else due to their Omen class gravships. With a grant from an anonymous source who has taken an unhealthy interest in these proceedings, EHTE has been able to draw up the schematics of an aircraft that can give the Omen a run for its money. While we lack a good deal of the Jasonian technology that went into the Omen design, such as gravitic engines, shockwave armor, and the hyperlaster cannon, we do have the results of EHTE's cutting-edge fighter research program, which has designed a plane able to more than match any opposing fighter an Omen can throw at it (that we know of) as well as a new alloy developed at incredible cost called Adabsurdium, which is able to withstand ridiculous amounts of pressure and impact. Our design is based upon a half-mile long ship that takes off from and lands in the water, conducts most attacks through long range fighters, and is equipped with a gigantic battering ram. It is perfectly suited to attack the less protected top side of the Omen and deal major damage to its engines, thus grounding and hopefully destroying it. While the survival of our craft in an Omen battle is highly uncertain at this point (and modifications are still being made pertaining to this little problem) computer simulations have chalked the chance of destroying the enemy at a level high enough to justify production.Unfortunately, we have not been able to find anyone with the resources to produce this aircraft, which we have termed a "Ragnarok-Class Dreadnought". It appears that the Shireroth government, in its wounded state, does not have the money for a major military building program, and the motivation, considering our friendship with Menelmacar, is also absent. Therefore, the design will sit in our files until someone perceives a need for it. ''You've made a mockery of the system! I darn you to heck!'' - Phil, Prince of Insufficient LightEdited by: Scott  at: 9/13/02 9:37:34 pm

[EDIT: To make clear, this is not my original picture, and I have no right to use it. I ought to take it down, but am leaving it up because it's 8 years old and so qualifies as "historical". I should at least credit it, but I've forgotten where it was stolen from. Edited with apologies by an older and wiser Scott, 2009]

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

I'm pretty sure the Air Force could scrap a few of our old jets to help with the materials, as they're pretty old, and we don't seem to be using them, and Eros, I believe has a sufficient fleet to hold us for awhile... assuming he's loyal, which by oath, at least his dragon is... has anyone figured out what their secret mission is yet?Oh, and in response to your signature:Phil: "I darn you to heck! You shall spend an eternity with indecisive dullards!"Ted: "Where are you taking me?!"(Phil gestures to the cubicle farm)Phil: "Here is fine." Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

It big As I gaze into the mirror of Doubt, I see the barrenness of this Life that remains. Yet in Despair we begin to see true light, In weakness we can be strong. Let us draw substance from our shadow...-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+- Chaocracy of IstvanistanTell me what dreams may come... Edited by: For Her Light at: 9/15/02 9:56:05 am

Irreverence Brightstar

Post by Irreverence Brightstar »

Yes, I'm loyal. But the 'fleet' you speak of is ONE carrier (KFS Cat's Paw), which is my PERSONAL vessel, and one wing of 36 fighters... furthermore, they're all in drydock still... finishing touches on my... mods, you know?So don't expect any OFFENSIVE action, is what I'm sayin'... Irreverence BrightstarThe Dragon of KildareImperial Republic of Shireroth"If there were dreams to sell,Merry and sad to tell,And the crier rung his bell,What would you buy?"T. L. Beddoes, Dream-Pedlary

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

Citizen's this is the thread regarding Elwynn's Hi tech.I think we should continue to develop and produce high tech along the same lines.

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

when i again start to fell like doing anything, ok....right now, fark it.same goes for the rest of micras war trophy liberated from Babkha by the Federated NORworthic Liberation Devision (FNORD)

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

okay. Are you still upset about puritania?

noearth war trophy liberated from Babkha by the Federated NORworthic Liberation Devision (FNORD)

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

sorry. let me know if there is anything I can do?

gimme 40 grand and a mind control thing would help....seriosly, there aint much... war trophy liberated from Babkha by the Federated NORworthic Liberation Devision (FNORD)

Return to “Elwynn”