From Hurmu, congratulations!

Announcements by and petitions to the Kaiser of Shireroth.

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

andelarion

From Hurmu, congratulations!

Post by andelarion »

Your Niftiness,

In the name of the Lakes and the Senate of Hurmu, I congratulate you for your ascension to the Shirerithian throne. The last few reigns of the Shirerithian era have, to say the least, been interesting to follow. First, Hasan the first, then Ayreon, and lastly Loki Three.

Hurmu and Shireroth have had a long relationship with one and another.

The first person to apply for citizenship in Hurmu was Ari Rahikkala, when Hurmu was a lot more different than it is today. He made confidence grow in the hearts of the other Hurmudans, that Hurmu could be a nation among the nations of the world, and yes, Hurmu remains a nation, but evolved from what it once was. Many are we who miss the old Hurmu, but to go back there would not be suitable, the feelings that once were cannot be resurrected without creating senses of falseness and arllity.

For a time, Hurmu was part of this Empire over which your hands rule. Hurmu was a loyal member of the Empire and it was thanks to the Shirerithian people and government, that it was at that time Hurmu began to become an active nation, after years in darkness.

Hurmu blossomed. She became the most active barony in Shireroth. Unfortunately, due to the ezhack, all records of Hurmu's time in Shireroth have been lost. But Hurmu remembers. Hurmu remembers what Shireroth did to her. Hurmu is thankful for giving Hurmu feet to stand on, a confidence in its own culture, and respects Shireroth for all that the Empire did and does.

There is a sense of profound friendship from Hurmu's side towards the People and Domains of Shireroth. With all considered, Shireroth helped Hurmu when there was a dire need, and gave her much more than Hurmu could ever give back. It is my belief that our friendship can grow.

On a personal note, I believe that Hurmu and Shireroth share an important past. Perhaps, then, one day, Hurmu might be eligible to join in that small commonwealth of yours, so that our shared history be discussed, codified and acknowledged, our friendship grow, and the shared aspects of our cultures be studied, looked into, and acknowledged, too.

Again, your Niftiness, I wish congratulate you. It is my hope that your reign will be fruitful, peaceful and filled with many smiles.

May the water from the Lakes serve as an example of the friendship between our peoples.

*hands over crystal bottles with water from the lakes*

Thank you.

*bows*

Cashmaiel Andelarion
Chairman of the Senate
Hurmu

Kaiser Reynardine I

Re: From Hurmu, congratulations!

Post by Kaiser Reynardine I »

*accepts the crystal bottle*

Lord Andelarion,

Your gift and congratulations mean a lot to me. I cannot measure my thanks on any scale.

I am saddened that I could not be a part of such an age as you describe. My family had not yet come to these parts until years later. It feels even worse knowing that I cannot look back clearly on our mutual history because of the ezhack. However, I share your desire to recodify our history and culture of that time. I will give me a chance learn about the time I missed.

I give you my word, friend, that while I sit this throne, you have but to ask and Shireroth will answer your call. And the Small Commonwealth will always be open to you. Yes, the friendship between Hurmu and Shireroth will grow, I give you my solemn vow.

Please accept my gift of friendship. I had a mango from the imperial orchards plated in gold, and I wish you to have it. Let a new era of Hurmu-Shireroth cooperation begin!

Reynardine I, the Fox Kaiser,
Lord Shireroth.

Return to “Kaiser's Court”