Imperial Decree #185: Awards for August

Announcements by and petitions to the Kaiser of Shireroth.

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Kaiser Los III

Imperial Decree #185: Awards for August

Post by Kaiser Los III »

The Order of the Dragon is given to James Raine for his work in the Ministry of Immigration, Naturalization, and Tourism, his support of the Wikipedia, and his general level of activity and patriotism.The Order of the Griffin is given to Benjamin Gray for his work in bringing the Anglophone Sector of micronations to the attention of BBC viewers.The Order of the Chimera is given to James Kerr of EZBoard for his very generous compensation for the attack on our forum, for continued support during the attack, and for in general making it possible to have this wonderful place to conduct business.Red Dragon awards, which I will rename sometime very soon, go to Osmose (for the Wiki) and Shyriath (for paying for the ad). Osmose, you were definitely up there with Fax for OoD, but I couldn't remember whether you had got one already and you weren't around to ask, so that made my choice easier.The Order of the Phoenix is now dissolved as a Knightly Order and replaced by the Phoenix Award, which sounds less Harry Potterish. dStryker gets the Phoenix Award for his return to the land of the living.(More info on awards)

Fax Celestis

Re: Imperial Decree #185: Awards for August

Post by Fax Celestis »

Thank you, my liege.Might I remind the Kaiser, however, of what was discussed earlier for the awarding of the Order of the Chimaera?If you wish to continue down that vein, give the word and I shall present it. Blindness Is A Blessing

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

*claps* There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

*glances at title* Don't worry. But could someone please remind me the difference between the Order of the Dragon and the Red Dragon award? And is there anywhere I can find an updated list of award holders to update that page? They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

Kaiser Los III

Post by Kaiser Los III »

James: Understood, but I thought that since it seems like the ad probably won't run until the month is over and even then we won't know if it was at all successful until later, we should probably save that for next month.Moose: Order of the Dragon is a knightship, has a long and glorious history, and can be awarded only once per month. Red Dragon is an award, doesn't have any rules attached to it, and is dumb (at least I think so). It would be at least slightly more palatable if it had a better name - this way both makes it likely to be confused with OoD and makes no sense - WHY is the dragon red?The Roll of Honor in the Library and the Knightly Orders pages on the site both contain information.

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

Quote:WHY is the dragon red?communism

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

How about the Blue Moose Award?And Scott, that second page you reference is the one I'm trying to update. They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

Shyriath

Post by Shyriath »

Quote:WHY is the dragon red?To make us feel more Welsh! At any rate, many thanks, Your Niftiness. *Bows*

graius

Post by graius »

Indeed, thank you, I shall add it to my military uniform. Lieutenant Colonel Deputy Commissioner Sir Benjamin Gray KB,Life Guard Cuirassiers (2nd Regiment (Colonel-in-Chief), Royal Guard Cavalry)Chief of Investigations, Criminal PoliceDVMS Economic AffairsRoyal Kingdom of GotzborgMicronational Man of MenNon-representative of the Anglophone SectorDictator of Treithar

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

Scott -- The Order of the Phoenix was renamed to the Order of the Living Dead awhile back, could it please remain as such? It's really a lot more awesome than "Phoenix Award". Gryphon the Pure- Shirithian Elder - Dutch of Kildare - Minister of the Interior - High Priest of Apostrophe aka Grammar Fuhrer - Director of the Shirithian Census - Imperial Advisor -q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

*agrees with G.T.Pure

Return to “Kaiser's Court”