Notification of Subdivision Decrees

Announcements by and petitions to the Kaiser of Shireroth.

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Shyriath

Notification of Subdivision Decrees

Post by Shyriath »

All Dukes and Barons, please post notifications of any new Decrees here.

Shyriath

New Brookshire Decrees

Post by Shyriath »

Here's an example. Post one, and only one, post in this thread for the decrees of your subdivision, and edit in each new decree as you make it. For instance, I'm putting Decree 017 for Brookshire here, and when Decree 018 gets written the link to it will get edited in right below it.Duchal Decree 017Duchal Decree 018Duchal Decree 019Duchal Decree 020Duchal Decree 022Ducal Decree 023Ducal Decree 024All Duchal Decrees Edited by: Erik Mortis Brookshire at: 3/15/05 16:57

Gryphon the Pure

Decrees of the Dutches of Kildare

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

Dant's Decree 1:- Halluci is demoted and split between Ozarka and Hypatia- Kildare is divided into Counties- Ozarka is Thane of West Kildare- Bill is Thane of East Kildare- All previous decrees are annulled. Gryphon the Pure- Shirithian Elder - Dutch of Kildare - Minister of the Interior - High Priest of Apostrophe aka Grammar Fuhrer - Director of the Shirithian Census - Imperial Advisor -"Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves." ~Destiny, Angel of LightHeil Apostrophe!Edited by: Gryphon the Pure at: 5/14/05 19:20

Mattlore Devious

Re: Notification of Subdivision Decrees

Post by Mattlore Devious »

Constitution & Laws Edited by: Mattlore Devious  at: 10/8/04 2:20 pm

Gman Russell

BAM decrees.

Post by Gman Russell »

1) Murder is illegal within BAM2) Discrimination against someone for their lineage or species, is illegal. (poor elves...)3) BAM is an official elf preserve. No elves will be harmed while in my juristiction.4) Ryan is hereby named, "Count of Mar Sara" in the barony of Amity and Mirioth.5) A "No fly or float zone" is to be put into effect around BAM. Any ship wishing to enter our waters will have to be searched, or they will be turned away. There will be NO airplanes flying over or they will be shot down.6) Untill a later decree stating otherwise, or if someone points out that this is illegal (I believe it is legal...), HARVEY STEFFKE shall be my emmisary to the Landsraad.

Ruhan Zarathustra Erudinz

Re: BAM decrees.

Post by Ruhan Zarathustra Erudinz »

p211.ezboard.com/fshirero...=115.topicIf you're too damn lazy to peruse my nicely arranged Duchal Decree book you don't deserve to know what I'm up to. Heck, if you can't even be bothered to check the top sticky thread in Goldshire every once in awhile as it is, you really don't deserve to know what I'm up to. "Disce quasi semper victurus; vive quasi cras moriturus"

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

p211.ezboard.com/fshirero...=154.topic

Gryphon Avocatio

nevermind that last one...i'm going to revoke it.

Gryphon Avocatio

p211.ezboard.com/fshirero...=157.topicand p211.ezboard.com/fshirero...=156.topic

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

p211.ezboard.com/fshirerothfrm38.showMessage?topicID=164.topic Long live the TRUE Duke of Brookshire, Rakesh Ackbar!
And we shall NOT forget the good kaiseress Aure I...

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Straylight:-1) Decree numbering-2) The flag-3) The currency We sit together, the TAC-2 and I, until only the TAC-2 remains.

King Oz I

Post by King Oz I »

Hallucination Baronial Decree Library:Click Here Minister of Trade-The Imperial Republic of Shireroth

Johanns V

Post by Johanns V »

Decree 1 "apparently clint eastwood lost a child and in taking hillary swank as his boxing protege somehow recovers the father daughter relationship he never had with morgan freeman as the sassy black man"-Friend on "Million Dollar Baby"

RicLyon

Hurmu

Post by RicLyon »

Decree 1 - CharterIn the native Hurmu tongue. Richard LyonYansha Elaer Kyon gef ShanPernem kahn gef kuymal per varga stiPernem kahn gef varga per kuymal sti

Johanns V

Re: Hurmu

Post by Johanns V »

Ducal Decree 2 "apparently clint eastwood lost a child and in taking hillary swank as his boxing protege somehow recovers the father daughter relationship he never had with morgan freeman as the sassy black man"-Friend on "Million Dollar Baby"

sovereignvikingemperor

The Decrees of the Baron of Hurmu

Post by sovereignvikingemperor »

The Decrees of the Baron of Hurmu:Baronial Decree #2: The High TableBaronial Decree #3: The Order of the Sacred LakesBaronial Decree #4: Amendments to the ConstitutionBaronial Decree #5: David Beckford to Sacred LakesBaronial Decree #6: Governor of Heathersland-LoreleiBaronial Decree #7: Hypatias Mom to the Sacred Lakes Edited by: sovereignvikingemperor  at: 4/11/05 8:24

Johanns V

Re: The Decrees of the Baron of Hurmu

Post by Johanns V »

Ducal Decree 3Ducal Decree 4 "apparently clint eastwood lost a child and in taking hillary swank as his boxing protege somehow recovers the father daughter relationship he never had with morgan freeman as the sassy black man"-Friend on "Million Dollar Baby"

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Decree 7, repealing decree 5, can be found with the rest of the decrees. Eros Darstariel ij Qel'Athas"Good!" cried the Baron, sitting in his hall,"But Iron, Cold Iron, is the master of them all."Edited by: ErosDarkstar at: 3/14/05 14:10

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Goldshire Decree #21: General Housekeeping can be found here:p211.ezboard.com/fshirero...=151.topicAnd Decree #22 can be found here:p211.ezboard.com/fshirero...=152.topic Eros Darstariel ij Qel'Athas"Good!" cried the Baron, sitting in his hall,"But Iron, Cold Iron, is the master of them all."Edited by: ErosDarkstar at: 4/4/05 21:56

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

All current and future decrees of Yardistan can be found here.Including our newest decree of the revival of BAM! Long live the TRUE Duke of Brookshire, Rakesh Ackbar!
And we shall NOT forget the good kaiseress Aure I...

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

Di'thang Führer's Decrees

Return to “Kaiser's Court”