Abdication.

Announcements by and petitions to the Kaiser of Shireroth.

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Kaiser Mors III

Abdication.

Post by Kaiser Mors III »

I, Kaiser Mors III, hereby abdicate the throne to my heir and friend, Nick of Yardistan. Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

david northworthy beckfor

Re: Abdication.

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

bloomin heck "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

I must admit this does come as a shock... but I wish you the best Erik and hope you return safely!On a side note, I would like to re-affirm my oath to the new kaiser, Kaiser Gyrphon Avocatio!

Nick the Yardistani

Post by Nick the Yardistani »

I shall prepare an address emidiately.... NickThe Wandering YardistaniBardHigh Priest of B0O0/\/\ismI am just a new boy, / Stranger in this town. / Where are all the good times? / Who's gonna / how this stranger around? / Ooooh, I need a dirty woman. / Ooooh, I need a dirty girl. / Will some cold woman in this desert land / Make me feel like a real man? / Take this rock and roll refugee / Oooh, baby set me free. / Ooooh, I need a dirty woman. / Ooooh, I need a dirty girl.

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

I thought that Decree where you appointed Nick your Heir was a bit ominous, man, and now my wombat's intuition has come true. Happy to see that you're deciding to take life by the foreskin, just remember to come back now, y'hear??!! Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar, Tivitha e'Taras

Kaiser Wyltheow I

Post by Kaiser Wyltheow I »

*Whistles innocently* Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Phoenix the Risen

re:somethingorother

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

Gads darn... computer dies for a day, and the Kaiser unleashes all Yardistan upon the nation... err... nice kaiser... nice kaiser... *smiles and backs off*All Heil Kaiser Wyltheow!!!*Heils*

Gman Russell

Re: re:somethingorother

Post by Gman Russell »

What kind of heil was that...?Don't make me hurt you! *laughs*

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

*pokes joseph* -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas Give me your child, and by the age of five, I can make him a priest or a thief or a scholar. - SCOTT: You know, I always joke about how nothing will ever be able to get me out of micronations...but...I think if my mother got into micronations that would get me out in a hurry. - GUILDENSTERN:We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

*pokes Nick who pokes Joseph*Anyone want to continue the chain? Anyone?

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

*pokes Gman who pokes Nick who pokes Joseph* "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Alexandra Decens

Post by Alexandra Decens »

*pokes David who pokes Gman who pokes Nick who pokes Joseph* Non-NobleImperial MistressMe

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

*pokes Alex qho pokes David who pokes Gman who pokes Nick who pokes Joseph*

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

*pokes Mattlore who pokes Alex who pokes David who pokes Gman who pokes Nick who pokes Joseph*

Kaiser Wyltheow I

Ach! You're turning my court into a farce-like congregation!oh well*pokes Scot who pokes Mattlore who pokes Alex who pokes David who pokes Gman who pokes Nick who pokes Joseph* Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Draco the Tainted

Post by Draco the Tainted »

*pokes Wyltheow who pokes Scot who pokes Mattlore who pokes Alex who pokes David who pokes Gman who pokes Nick who pokes me* Heil Loki!!!
Heil H'Graa!!!

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

And thus, the circle ends the way it began...Cosmic eh? Edited by: Gman Russell at: 2/12/04 4:17 pm

Kaiser Wyltheow I

it's starting over again. Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Return to “Kaiser's Court”