Ministerial census

Announcements by and petitions to the Kaiser of Shireroth.

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Kaiser Leto III

Ministerial census

Post by Kaiser Leto III »

Dear Ministers,
I'm organising a census to see which Minister is still around and has interest to stay Minister. I don't want to fire anyone (why should I? Most of you are doing a great job! :) ), but those who are less active or don't want the job anymore (but didn't tell us) or think they can't handle it, can tell it here.

Ministers that haven't announced a LOA, should confirm here that they want to stay (or not). This are following persons:
Ministry of Immigration and Naturalization: Gareth Arthur (but resigned because of a lack of time)
Ministry of the Interior: Ari Rahikkala
Ministry of Information: Ryan
Ministry of the Exterior: Allot
Ministry of Military Affairs: Aurangzeb Khan
Ministry of Trade: Andreas the Wise
Those who don't react within the week (3844 ASC) will lose their job (except the ones on LOA) to give others the chance.
Signed by the Nifty Hand of,
Leto III Ozymandias 'the Desired' of the Noble Line of Win'Eth

Ryan

Re: Ministerial census

Post by Ryan »

I'm retaining my position.
Oh ye who torments me in dreams of dark abysses, beware the sleeping shadow, for it is a bane like no other...
-The Sorcerer of Korgun-Amoth

Allot

Post by Allot »

I'm retaining my position for now...we'll see where it goes in the next few weeks.
Isabelle Allot Kalirion
Retired

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

I'm here, of course.
No-one should be without a parasol, Sirocco.

Andreas the Wise

Post by Andreas the Wise »

I'm going to avoid making a proper decision on my future until Al has been appropriately killed. Which should be another week. So if you can give me a week and then a week to work out whether I want to stay MiniTrade, that'd be great.

On that note, I think you're Kaisering well (apart from the Flag decree, and you repealed that quickly), and am disappointed that you're leaving so soon (apart from the fact it now lets you go back to Nelaga).
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave.
However, this account still manages:
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy

And references may be made to Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn (a Nelagan Micron of undisclosed purpose).

Kaiser Leto III

Post by Kaiser Leto III »

Andreas the Wise wrote:I'm going to avoid making a proper decision on my future until Al has been appropriately killed. Which should be another week. So if you can give me a week and then a week to work out whether I want to stay MiniTrade, that'd be great.
Of course. Take your time. :)
Signed by the Nifty Hand of,
Leto III Ozymandias 'the Desired' of the Noble Line of Win'Eth

Aurangzeb Khan

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

Still here - I was just out being debauched. :yay:

Kaiser Malarbor I

Post by Kaiser Malarbor I »

Right, so we need a MiniImNat. Ola (rhadmor) has nominated himself, but I guess I'm into competition and all because I want to see if someone else wants the position before I make a decision. But, since it's a fairly easy ministry to handle, and Ola pretty obviously deserves a job, you're going to have to come up with a good argument if you want the job for yourself instead...

rhadmor

Post by rhadmor »

He may be awesome, but i have references!

Minister of Foreign Affairs, Sultanate of Al-Rajn
Minister of Internal Affairs, and Minister of Culture, Science, and Sports of the Republic of Baridas(actually defunct)
Lord Governor of the Capital Government (Baridas)
Prince* of Cyberia (the Grand Dutchy of Solardia)
Deputee on Churał Ludowy (People's Choir(ale)?), a Wandean Parliament , the Mandragorate of Wandystan
King/Queen of Tuolelenkka, etc.
King of Etiuda
former Sir or Sarmatia with coat of arms Wilczydusza(Wolfeysoul?)
Animator of the township of Gidena in Baridas

Those were my jobs in the past :P

*It's weird, because
Prince = Książę
Duke = Książę
We do use diuk, but it has no sense and is used only in polish micronationss; it does not exists historically.
His Highness Rhadmor Ravendorff-Marcjan-Chojnacki, Duke of Cyberia, Graf of Ravendorff, Count of Litava

Allot

Post by Allot »

I think that's the first time in the history of Shireroth that anyone has ever actually posted a resume for a position.
Isabelle Allot Kalirion
Retired

Andreas the Wise

rhadmor wrote: Animator of the township of Gidena in Baridas
What's an animator do, out of interest.
Q - Director of SAMIN

And references may be made to Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn (a Nelagan Micron of undisclosed purpose).

rhadmor

Post by rhadmor »

i mean "i was doing many things out there"
His Highness Rhadmor Ravendorff-Marcjan-Chojnacki, Duke of Cyberia, Graf of Ravendorff, Count of Litava

Andreas the Wise

Andreas the Wise wrote:I'm going to avoid making a proper decision on my future until Al has been appropriately killed. Which should be another week. So if you can give me a week and then a week to work out whether I want to stay MiniTrade, that'd be great.
Your niftiness; I apologise that it took so long but the deed is now done in a suitably dramatic way (if I do say so myself). Thus I feel obliged to make my final decision regarding my future in Shireroth.

The past few weeks have been helpful for clarifying why I'm in micronations; and my purpose within Shireroth. I have concluded that I will focus my micronational efforts on the areas that interest me (such as developing VBNC in Gralus) and that are important to me (such as keeping Nelaga alive). As such, I will not be particularly active in Shireroth at an Imperial level. However, I would like to keep my position as MiniTrade, in order to give me authority to continue giving my opinion on any and every matter about the economy and any and all initiatives regarding international trade*; and since I realise I should probably do some actual work too to keep the position, to organise someone to do the bounties every so often. If this is pleasing to you, then I shall continue to act accordingly; if you feel you require a more active minister, then of course as Kaiser you may appoint someone else. I would ask in this case that I be made Assistant Minister, with the right to still authoritatively discuss economics; but without actual responsibilities.

May the gods themselves fertilise your roots with the blood of your enemies, and may the forum ever remain in Malarbor appropriate colours, etc.

*ie the parts of Shireroth wild horses couldn't drag me away from.
Q - Director of SAMIN

Return to “Kaiser's Court”