Letter of Summons for the Kaiseress

Announcements by and petitions to the Kaiser of Shireroth.

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Johanns V

Letter of Summons for the Kaiseress

Post by Johanns V »

SummonsBy the Gods’ Graces, Johanns, Prince of Upper Cranda, etc. To all who receive these Summons, greeting.Let it be known that based upon problems with the legality of the earlier bill passed by the Lantisk Gemod disbanding Cranda and distributing its land that the Prince of Upper Cranda has issued the following Summonses:To his Imperial Majesty, Empire Edgar Portela of the Alexandrians, etc, regarding his fief of Anglien.To his Majesty, August Charles, King of Götzborg, etc, regarding his fief of Jutien.To his Majesty Ardashir Osmani, Shah of Babkha, etc, regarding his fief of SaksenlantTo his Imperial Majesty Harald Thorstein, Viking Empire of Stormark, etc, regarding his fief of the Vaan Aujoen.To her Imperial Majesty Semisa, Kaiseress of Shireroth, etc, regarding her fief of Balduvien.To her Imperial Majesty Jihan Square-Makonnen, Empress of the Atterans, etc, regarding her fief of Kloss.To his Holiness, David Beckford, High Priest of Wotan, regarding the city of Bergbuurg.The above personages are hereby summoned to the Riikstai of Upper Cranda, whereat shall be discussed and finalized the allocation of lands and other issues pertaining to Upper Cranda.The Riikstai shall assemble in Johannsessbuurg at the Crandish ezboard on the Twentieth of December, 2005. Those summoned may themselves appear or answer the summons by proxy. Late delegates shall be admitted as they arrive. Those who fail to appear as summoned shall forfeit their right to the territory in question.Given in Kerbuurg, 18 December, in the Year of Our Lord 2005.JOHANNUS PRINCIPUS Waz ist wunders hie geschehenDaz ein Magt ein Kint gebarHêre übr aller Engel ScharWas daz niht ein Wunder gar?-Walther von der Vogelweide

Bill3000

Re: Letter of Summons for the Kaiseress

Post by Bill3000 »

I'd rather not get land for no real reason in particular. Why couldn't Cranda just go away from the map? Bill Dusch - Archon of Soloralism - Founder of TelikosCitizen of ShirerothBaron of AntyaProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'No, you've changed too, Bill. Instead of being the fragmented, annoying and immature 16-year-old, you've graduated to being a well-spoken, annoying and immature 19-year-old. Congratulations.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

Rashid Arsalani

Post by Rashid Arsalani »

Reason? Because Cranda was part of Shireroth for a while, duhhhhh!

sovereignvikingemperor

Post by sovereignvikingemperor »

Quote:Why couldn't Cranda just go away from the map?Because we wanted to make other Nations happy with a nice grant of land.

Johanns V

Post by Johanns V »

Perhaps because real nations don't simply disappear.If Shireroth doesn't want the land, I'm sure we can find people who do. Waz ist wunders hie geschehenDaz ein Magt ein Kint gebarHêre übr aller Engel ScharWas daz niht ein Wunder gar?-Walther von der Vogelweide

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

Bill's statement does not nesercerily reflect the official posistion on the matter...which is probably somthing along the lines of..."land!! gimme land!! must eat land!!"

Kaiseress Semisa I

Post by Kaiseress Semisa I »

David, since you'll already be in attendance, would you like to sit in for the Golden Mango Throne for this one as well?

er, ok

Osman Shahanshah

Post by Osman Shahanshah »

But if she tries to sit on your lap while you are on the throne... run.

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Are you kidding? Stay there, man! Bill Dusch - Archon of Soloralism - Founder of TelikosCitizen of ShirerothBaron of AntyaProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'No, you've changed too, Bill. Instead of being the fragmented, annoying and immature 16-year-old, you've graduated to being a well-spoken, annoying and immature 19-year-old. Congratulations.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

Funky Wombat

Post by Funky Wombat »

Bill, Ardashir's from England, he knows a little something about female impersonators. I know as an American you get the lines a little easily blurred, what with Hilary Clinton and Rosie O'Donnell and so forth, but...none of this is sinking in, is it.*waves hands in front of Bill's face. He is staring blankly off into the distance*I blame Sirithil.. Eoinsy

as long as they have at least one x chromosone

Return to “Kaiser's Court”