Imperial Decree #209: Revocation And Restructure

Announcements by and petitions to the Kaiser of Shireroth.

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Kaiseress Semisa I

Imperial Decree #209: Revocation And Restructure

Post by Kaiseress Semisa I »

As of the time of this writing, Imperial Decree #208 (Dissolution of the Landsraad) is no longer in effect.However, also at the time of this writing, the Landsraad is hopelessly defunct, and all efforts I have made to fix it--from propositions to threats--have been fruitless.Therefore: the Imposed Legislative Mode--that of restructuring the Landsraad from within itself--will remain in effect until further notice.In addition, I will point out that the Landsraad is only vested power through the "good graces of the Kaiser." If things do not start changing soon, the Landsraad will not be in my good graces and bad things will start happening.This is your warning.Now, go forth and bring me a legislative body worthy of great Shireroth. By my hand,Her Niftiness, The Resurrector: Semisa, First of the Name, Kaiseress of Shireroth, Protector of Comstokia, Overlord of the Duchies of Naudia'Diva, Elwynn, and Kildare, Thane of the Shirelands, Keeper of the Apollo Legacy, Grand Master of the Orders of the Dragon, Griffin, Phoenix, and Chimera, Wielder of Vengeance, Bearer of the Celestial Barrier, Countess of Shirekeep, Knight of the Dragon, Arsonirathius of Delvenus, Knight Companion of the Most Magnificent Imperial Order of the Sovereign Viking Crown, Princess of Hvalafell, Priestess of Cedrism, and Lady of the Golden Mango Throne.

Hertug Gordon II

Restructuring

Post by Hertug Gordon II »

I think it will be easier for fixing it, that during this process if all citizens can propose legislation and make comments rather than just Dukes and Barons.

RicLyon

Re: Restructuring

Post by RicLyon »

John,All citizens can propose and debate legislation already in the Front Gate.

Hertug Gordon II

Post by Hertug Gordon II »

oh, sorry, thanks for pointing that out.

RicLyon

Post by RicLyon »

That's alright.And Kaiseress *waves a red flag* Could you please give moderators access to the Landsraad? (currently it says only admins can post) Richard LyonYansha Elaer Kyon gef ShanPernem kahn gef kuymal per varga stiPernem kahn gef varga per kuymal sti

Rakesh86

Post by Rakesh86 »

I think someone should appoint some *ahem* not-so-radical radicals back in

Funky Wombat

Post by Funky Wombat »

*rustles his old PAST banners*Ahh, those heady days.. Eoinsy

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Rakesh for duke of....something...somewhere...God, what the hell did you guys do to this nation? HEY EVERYONE! NICK'S GONE! LET'S CHANGE ALL THE LAWS AND THE FORUM COLORS WHILE WE STILL CAN! - Scott

Rakesh86

Post by Rakesh86 »

Desperate times call for desperate measures?

UEC

Post by UEC »

*hears mumblings of rebellion in Monty Crisco...* E. Metzler (UEC)Count of Monty CriscoFounder of the MCS"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSJoin Shireroth

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

I love you Rakesh! There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Kaiseress Semisa I

Post by Kaiseress Semisa I »

*Warning: Rant*JESUS! You people are ridiculous! Just because, for once in Shireroth's history, I make an actual decision without asking the rest of the nation first, suddenly, I need to be lynched out of office!You know what? I don't care what you think about what I've done! I have a purpose to this, a method to my madness, and I'm damn well going to accomplish what I've set out to do! So take your little revolution and wait a while! If I screw it up, THEN you can be revolting, because I'll have deserved it! As it stands, I'm only trying to make Shireroth a better place!God-DAMN.

AngelGuardian93

Don't you mean God(s)-DAMN in this case? *runs* There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Osman Shahanshah

Post by Osman Shahanshah »

I actually support Fax. He has a backbone on this, the rest of you haven't offered solutions so you had best follow his lead. He is your despotic overlord after all.

AngelGuardian93

Ardy, once again, continues to confuse and frighten me. :P There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

UEC

Post by UEC »

I love monarchy.... E. Metzler (UEC)Count of Monty CriscoFounder of the MCS"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSJoin Shireroth

AngelGuardian93

I love Hot Pockets.Oops. Spam! There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Rakesh86

Post by Rakesh86 »

I thought you loved me?Actually on a serious note, I think the fix to this is not that our enlightened despot take upon more power but instead he find a way of making sure we change the dynamic between the Landsraad and the Kaiser. Edited by: Rakesh86 at: 12/13/05 22:52

UEC

Post by UEC »

Of course you do Mr. I love Democracy..hehe E. Metzler (UEC)Count of Monty CriscoFounder of the MCS"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSJoin Shireroth

Shyriath

Re: Imperial Decree #209: Revocation And Restructure

Post by Shyriath »

Quote:You know what? I don't care what you think about what I've done! I have a purpose to this, a method to my madness, and I'm damn well going to accomplish what I've set out to do! So take your little revolution and wait a while! If I screw it up, THEN you can be revolting, because I'll have deserved it! As it stands, I'm only trying to make Shireroth a better place!God-DAMN.*Wishes he remembered where the.... ah, here it is!*Ahem.

Return to “Kaiser's Court”