Imperial Decree #13: Sectors.

Announcements by and petitions to the Kaiser of Shireroth.

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Kaiser Mors I

Imperial Decree #13: Sectors.

Post by Kaiser Mors I »

Shireroth shall not recognize the use of Sectors as a micronational geographic or cultural subdivision. Nor shall it reside in any sector. Nor shall any duchy or territory be considered a part of ANY sector unless the Duchy or Territory expressly grants permision to be considered in such sector.Shireroth is Sectorless.Signed,Kaiser Mortis Mercator I. Kaiser Mortis Mercator IHonor through Death, And Death Before Dishonor!

Fax Celestis II

Re: Imperial Decree #13: Sectors.

Post by Fax Celestis II »

The ARA shall uphold your decision, sir. The Kaiser Is Death! Long Live The Kaiser!

Kaiser Mors I

Post by Kaiser Mors I »

MAUHAAHHAHAHHA Kaiser Mortis Mercator IHonor through Death, And Death Before Dishonor!

Nick the Yardistani

Post by Nick the Yardistani »

Erik, my brother, I think you may be transcending... NickThe Wandering YardistaniBardHigh Priest of B0O0/\/\ismAll that you touch / All that you see / All that you taste / All you feel. / All that you love / All that you hate / All you distrust / All you save. / All that you give / All that you deal / All that you buy, / beg, borrow or steal. / All you create / All you destroy / All that you do / All that you say. / All that you eat / And everyone you meet / All that you slight / And everyone you fight. / All that is now / All that is gone / All that's to come / and everything under the sun is in tune / but the sun is eclipsed by the moon.

Kaiser Mors I

Post by Kaiser Mors I »

NO! I CAN'T! NOT NOW! Kaiser Mortis Mercator IHonor through Death, And Death Before Dishonor!

Fax Celestis II

Post by Fax Celestis II »

Perhaps he's descending? The Kaiser Is Death! Long Live The Kaiser!

Kaiser Mors I

Post by Kaiser Mors I »

Am I going to hell? Kaiser Mortis Mercator IHonor through Death, And Death Before Dishonor!

Return to “Kaiser's Court”