Veliken War - Operation Halo begins

The Shireroth/Natopia/Antica Recwar League
Scott of Hyperborea

Veliken War - Operation Halo begins

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

A small footpath led through the Skiron Mountains. In days of old, shepherds on the fringe of the great Audente civilization had used it to transport sheep between their winter and summer pastures, and their descendents had not bothered to stop. It was not the sort of path most people would think of using to transport an army, but Nik Raesin was not most people. He was the great-great-great-great-and a few more greats beside-grandson of those original Audente shepherds, and he had not bothered to stop. He just hoped he would not be leading his own flock to a slaughter.I don't know but I've been toldThe Dinarchs think this war's gone coldWe'll cross mountains day and nightShow them how Audentes fightIt seemed that the men were getting in the spirit of this "marching at top speed" thing. That was good. That was very good. By the time the Anticans figured out that the force they were fighting north of Apolytown wasn't the entire Blue Sun Army, the Audentes would be far out of their reach.Alexander Arkshire, who had worked under him in Apolytown, was his aide-de-camp here. He was not much of a poet, but enough of one that Nik figured the marching song was his work. Nevertheless, the boys kept up their singing as Alexander reached his side."The railroads?""Gone. Kitran radioed us a few minutes ago. Everything's going according to plan.""Excellent. We'll be as high up as we're going to get before dusk, and after that, it's all downhill, quite literally. And we will have crossed the border. Into Skiron.""Ah, good, good." He returned to the main body of men.I don't know but I've been toldThe Aunties lost their precious roadWe will pillage field and townSee them try to stop us now! Edited by: Gryphon the Pure at: 5/15/05 0:06

Unknown

Unknown

Post by Unknown »

(This post is missing and can not be restored)

Return to “S.N.A.R.L.”