Veliken War - The River Antya

The Shireroth/Natopia/Antica Recwar League
Bill3000

Veliken War - The River Antya

Post by Bill3000 »

(OOC: This takes place west of the River Antya in the County of New Jasonia in Kildare. This river is the river that marks the border between Kildare and Velike.)Quillan Umbarcotumo gazed at the rather large river for awhile, then closed his eyes and shook his head. I can't believe we're going to do this..., he thought dissapointingly. His half-elven ears twitched a little as he heard footsteps behind him. He saw a petite and fragile man in grey robes, with blue-grey eyes and black hair. "Esso!" Quillan cheered out. "How's the militia doing?""A bit nervous," the young Erudite said. "This will be their first offensive battle as a unit.""Yeah," Quillan said thoughtfully. "To imagine that years ago, we had stopped the universe's destruction by elimating Fate. And we're nervous of just facing a mere mortal army after that!" Quillan laughed nervously, then shook his head."I'm going to check on our supplies, see if we have everything we need," Esso said. "See you soon, Commander."Quillan smiled. "Stars shine, moon kiss, Esso.", he bid farewell to the erudite, as Esso walked back towards the camp. He then turned back towards the river and began to think. It really has been a long time after all, Quillan said. He remembered that his foster father, Bill Dusch, many years ago said that the land to the east used to be the height of human civilization. Even before the modern era, Audentior was the florishing main province of the old Apollonian Empire, rivalling the old Micron Empire before the Eve of Destruction. Now all that was left of Audentior was a fragile city-state, whose capital wasn't even Airosamente anymore. He sighed, put his hand through his blue-colored hair, then looked up to the sky. Things change too fast, he thought. Years ago he used to be the Paladin-General of the Elpiferno Army, headquarters at Micronia Caverns. Years ago he had to retreat to Menelmacar as Tymaria invaded Elpidos in the Purge of Non-Humans. Years ago he was in an epic battle to destroy Fate, the being that would destroy the universe, the being that was created from the universe's corruption of the quintessences. But that battle came at such a tremendous price; Elpidos collapsed, Menelmacar went into a civil war and collapsed, and he had to go back to the old Apollonian Lands of Kildare. Nothing was the same anymore. The fact that most human nations still frown upon both elves and microns didn't help, either. But he felt; no, he knew; that his destiny wasn't complete. That's why he formed his own militia in New Jasonia from the ragtag band of the third Control of Destiny team. I will help Shireroth liberate Apollonia, he thought. He felt a surge of pride as he looked back at the river, getting ready to fight. He took his sword, the Einlanzer, out from his sheath and waved it around. Time to battle, once again, he thought as his sword, the holy blade infused with Pure Good, glowed and hummed lightly as it rushed across the wind. He turned back toward the camp and headed back. Let's get this party started. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismQuillan Fatebane, 65th Paladin, Lanys Tvy'l Server (EQ1)Quillan Umbarcotumo, 37th Paladin, Innothule Server (EQ2)Proud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="Why do I need some cheese?";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock. - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'As for... Quil, to be honest many of us have wondered about [him] for some time now. The real question might be why he LEFT the lance there.' - Areania, on how Quillan (Bill in EQ1) let Trombonius 'sit' on his lance"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);Edited by: Gryphon the Pure at: 5/15/05 0:05

Unknown

Unknown

Post by Unknown »

(This post is missing and can not be restored)

Return to “S.N.A.R.L.”