Shireroth 2011 World Cup Bid and Future Discussion

Runs Shireroth's soccer league and represents the nation in international play.

Moderator: Tarekseev

Tarekseev

Shireroth 2011 World Cup Bid and Future Discussion

Post by Tarekseev »

Hey everyone,

I'd thought I'd update you on what's been happening. Currently, I've been creating a 3D model of the new Maltenstein Academy in Shireroth as well as trying to update all the league tables. Hopefully by the winter holidays, everything should be updated.

However, we now have to make key decisions - some regarding the SAFL and the some regarding Shireroth's ability within FMF.

With World Cup qualifications starting soon, Shireroth will still be allowed to compete as a footballing micronational body; however the question is whether this will continue beyond the next world cup. After the Bastion Union forum transferral, the question is whether we push towards a union team, although the two Gralus divisions of Toketi and Novatainia will more than likely oppose the idea. Personally, I think it'd be a better idea not to merge together to form a union team, and should stick to Shirerithian morals in the FMF world.

The second question is regarding the world cup bid. We are still eligible to host the world cup - should we wish to do so, this will need to submitted to the government, for approval. Should this approval, we shall launch a strong bid to host the tournament in Summer 2011.

I want to hear your thoughts and comments. Hopefully before or during the transition period. Looking forward to hearing them,

Tarekseev.
Ramazan Tarekseev,
FMF Representative
Primeminister of the Dominion of Incontinentia, Cräiteland.

Andreas the Wise

Re: Shireroth 2011 World Cup Bid and Future Discussion

Post by Andreas the Wise »

Since we all remain separate nations in the Bastion Union, and just share a forum, I would suggest we also retain separate FMF teams.
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave.
However, this account still manages:
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy

And references may be made to Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn (a Nelagan Micron of undisclosed purpose).

Kaiser Fish XII

Post by Kaiser Fish XII »

What Andreas said. The Bastion Union is not a political body, it is just a merger of fora.

Also, I would support a bid for hosting the world cup.

Tarekseev

Post by Tarekseev »

Any further comments?
Ramazan Tarekseev,
FMF Representative
Primeminister of the Dominion of Incontinentia, Cräiteland.

Return to “Shirerithian Association Football League”