La Fiesta de la B0O0/\/\ speech

A center for Shireroth's established religion, Cedrism
AngelGuardian93

La Fiesta de la B0O0/\/\ speech

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

The Angel Guardian walked briskly through the halls of the Great Miriothan Temple, clad in black flowing robes, his long, blonde hair loose behind his back. He stopped just short of the temple entrance, where a platform had been erected for the High Priest of the gods to speak on this hallowed day. He breathed deeply, and stepped out into the light. The assembled crowd cheered, with bottle rockets going up in the air, and large explosions going off in the back.

"People of Shireroth, I bid you welcome to the Cedrist Temple of Mirioth. Here, we celebrate not only the gods of Cedrism, but the forerunner to Cedrism: BO0O/\/\ism!"

The crowd once again went nuts. After the roar died down, he continued.

"Explosions, and the love thereof, are as Shirerithian as rebellion and fuedalism! They unite us, they entertain us, they bring us the favor and attention of the gods! On this day, we celebrate with a day off from the normal and everyday, and make things go BO0O/\/\!!!!

CELEBRATE! Be PROUD of your Shirerithian heritage! MAKE THINGS EXPLODE!"

He smiled. This was a good day.
There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Scott of Hyperborea

Re: La Fiesta de la B0O0/\/\ speech

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

Gman Russell

Re: La Fiesta de la B0O0/\/\ speech

Post by Gman Russell »

brilliant!
What follows has lead me to this place where I belong, with all erased.

Return to “B0O0/\/\ist Temple”