6 months and still here.

The off-topic. Almost anything goes.
Gman Russell

6 months and still here.

Post by Gman Russell »

Gothica lives!The suprising life-span of a small forum eh?BTW, Gothica is no longer a micronation. For anyone that cares. But we are working on changing things to get people there.Ok ok, so this was a cheap advertisement... but I am pleased it's still here. I love that place...

Eriana Moon

Re: 6 months and still here.

Post by Eriana Moon »

YAY! I think... So what IS it now then???? Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in TreesiaFounder of Lumenetra (please stop by. We would love to see you)This has been a test of the emergency Eri update system. Had this been a real emergency there would have been a lot more cussing.Have a nice day

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Not sure... officially it's still a MN but we're in the process of changing its format to more of a discussion/arts forum.

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

Nice. I added it to my faves. *Hugz* Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in TreesiaFounder of Lumenetra (please stop by. We would love to see you)This has been a test of the emergency Eri update system. Had this been a real emergency there would have been a lot more cussing.Have a nice day

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Return to “Shrine of Controversy”