Few questions

For developing and managing the Commonwealth

Moderators: Chrimigules, Erik Mortis

Prince Ísur-Ai

Few questions

Post by Prince Ísur-Ai »

Why don't we have a subforum for the bank here, as well as an assembly of state parties to the SC Unified Currency Treaty where they can vote and debate?

Can one have accounts in more than one country?

Uhm, why don't we actually move to a different board to give this place some sense of further neutrality?

Erik Mortis

Re: Few questions

Post by Erik Mortis »

Prince Ísur-Ai wrote:Why don't we have a subforum for the bank here, as well as an assembly of state parties to the SC Unified Currency Treaty where they can vote and debate?

Can one have accounts in more than one country?

Uhm, why don't we actually move to a different board to give this place some sense of further neutrality?
1. http://shireroth.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=226 I develop the bank code as an outside contractor. I make release notes and take input in the Church of the Machine God, the programmers guild here in Shireroth.

1.b I see no reason to not make a sub forum for the economic treaty. Though this shouldn't happen for ALL treaties. I'll look into it.

2. I don't believe there is a rule against it.

3. Where would we move? Our own forum? Who would support it? Host it? Pay for it? The Assembly actually addressed this early on and decided to stay here for now. I'm not opposed to the idea myself, but as it stands we don't really have any better ideas on what to do.

Return to “Small Commonwealth”