11 member nations!

For developing and managing the Commonwealth

Moderators: Chrimigules, Erik Mortis

Erik Mortis

11 member nations!

Post by Erik Mortis »

With the application of Hurmu we reach 11 member nations! I think this is a clear sign that the SC has a future, and if we keep growing at this rate, we'll be in a position to make a mark on the micronational world. I'm not sure what as an organization we may choose to accomplish, but with such a growing member base, I see great things for our small little commonwealth.

Also the Unified Economy now has 7 members, once the most current applicant is accepted. I see this as a good start to finally creating a truly useful and functional economy. We are rapidly gaining people in the economy and I see it as only a matter of time till we reach a critical mass that will allow the economy to take on a life of its own.

Jonas

Re: 11 member nations!

Post by Jonas »

Erik Mortis wrote: Also the Unified Economy now has 7 members, once the most current applicant is accepted. I see this as a good start to finally creating a truly useful and functional economy. We are rapidly gaining people in the economy and I see it as only a matter of time till we reach a critical mass that will allow the economy to take on a life of its own.
And more nations will come... :document
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Käthbad jënRöijanin

Post by Käthbad jënRöijanin »

Erik Mortis wrote: I'M NOT SURE WHAT AS AN ORGANIZATION WE MAY CHOOSE TO ACCOMPLISH
>.>
<.<
"He who dies with the most toys, is nonetheless, still dead."

Harvey Steffke

Post by Harvey Steffke »

I'm greatly pleased at the number of participants in the Small Commonwealth, and in such cases as the unified economy, my initial worries about it being too loose an organization seem to be going away as more and more nations voluntarily agree to cooperate. Nelaga herself has yet to sign all that many of the treaties, but this is a fact I hope to deal with during the current administration.

Andreas the Wise

Post by Andreas the Wise »

I think the fact that people (even those originally proposed to it) are willingly joining the SC is a sign that its not a YAMO, but its becoming something worthwhile. I think the Economy has really helped with that, and hope that we can get more interaction focussed on the economy in the future.
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave.
However, this account still manages:
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy

And references may be made to Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn (a Nelagan Micron of undisclosed purpose).

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Maybe if we could also think of some more useful treaties aside from the Economy, it might help keep things moving.

Andreas the Wise

Post by Andreas the Wise »

I'm tempted to move Harvey's copyright plans to SC level ...
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave.
However, this account still manages:
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy

And references may be made to Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn (a Nelagan Micron of undisclosed purpose).

Harvey Steffke

Post by Harvey Steffke »

Hmm, that would make a good international treaty. If you want to do it Andreas, go for it.

Return to “Small Commonwealth”