War

Aurangzeb Khan

War

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

Your Grace

Those Laqi Barbarians have this day bombed the East Elwynn Sluice and by their own admission violated the territory of Wintergleam.
http://shireroth.kuroshiro.net/forum/vi ... 8&start=60

I do seek the permission of your Grace and the Froyalans Løgting to declare a state of war between the Duchy of Froyalan and the Barony of K'Tzuni and to exterminate this pest whilst driving them from our lands.

Aurangzeb Khan

Re: War

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

And further more I would like to seek authorisation for a jihad since the names he chooses for operations are simply criminal.

andelarion

Post by andelarion »

Your Grace,

The People of Eliria and Utasia mourn with those who have lost their lives in the river tsunami that the destruction of the dam resulted in. Though only Lesser Zjandaria was at war against the Laqis, Hadjimehmetov has ripped open a hole in Elwynn's heart. He has killed thousands of innocent people, gone against your peaceful county in the north, and endangered the good people of Shirekeep. That is wholely unacceptable.

Eliria and Utasia holds that the evils committed by the K'Tzunis are crimes against humanity, against peace, and against the laws of nations and war.

I am utterly disgusted that the words of Hadjimehmetov have been heard in this hallow hall. I ask that he is immediately expelled. This is after all a council of Elwynnese counts. No other voice shall be heard here.

Harald of Froyalan

Post by Harald of Froyalan »

His posts have been removed. Should he next time dare to post in the Løgting, his posts will simply be deleted.
Harald of Ettlingar Freyu
Count of Cimmeria

Harald of Froyalan

Post by Harald of Froyalan »

The Khan of Vijayanagara wrote:Your Grace

Those Laqi Barbarians have this day bombed the East Elwynn Sluice and by their own admission violated the territory of Wintergleam.
http://shireroth.kuroshiro.net/forum/vi ... 8&start=60

I do seek the permission of your Grace and the Froyalans Løgting to declare a state of war between the Duchy of Froyalan and the Barony of K'Tzuni and to exterminate this pest whilst driving them from our lands.
Put a Resolution to that effect before the Løgting.
The Khan of Vijayanagara wrote:And further more I would like to seek authorisation for a jihad since the names he chooses for operations are simply criminal.
Same as above.
Harald of Ettlingar Freyu
Count of Cimmeria

Return to “Council of Eliria”