Question

Handles national defense and recwars
Sivel Leninton

Question

Post by Sivel Leninton »

How can I contribute to the Shirerithian military or anything to the imperial republic.

AngelGuardian93

Re: Question

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

Blow stuff up, in the simplest terms. You see that rock?"yes"*shakes head*No.BO0O/\/\! There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find. Edited by: AngelGuardian93  at: 10/4/05 0:42

Kaiser Yarad I

Post by Kaiser Yarad I »

Sivel,As enlightening as I'm sure our MoMA's response was to you (I hired him cos he had the biggest gun), I think you might find looking here a bit more useful. SNARL runs recreational warfare, wars that take place mostly as stories, with varying levels of tactics and narrative used. Recwars are run much like competitions, with objectives and targets for each side, and rewards for those who win.You don't have to be a storytelling genius, nor a micronational Tom Clancy to take part, just make a unit and enjoy yourself.

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

I'm such a slacker, it's a good thing the War of vengeance isn't MoMA related, because I have little free time now. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Kaiser Yarad I

Post by Kaiser Yarad I »

I think so long as people take it upon themselves to organise it, all MoMA has to do in a recwar situation is ensure people take part from Shireroth, ya know?

Return to “Ministry of Military Affairs”