KRS Product Release - A-Class Submsersible

Handles national defense and recwars
King of Gotzborg

KRS Product Release - A-Class Submsersible

Post by King of Gotzborg »

Greetings. Thought I would interject some information which may or may not appeal to you good old Shirethians.Königreich Reichlau Schiffbau (or Royal Reichlau Shipyards) is pleased to announce their first submersible naval vessel available to order from KRS.KRS A-Class Submersible

osmose1000

Re: KRS Product Release - A-Class Submsersible

Post by osmose1000 »

Nifty. How long does it take you to usually produce the promotion graphics for the shipyard items? They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

King of Gotzborg

As time goes on, faster and faster. Usually a couple nights for the smaller ships to maybe up to a week for the big ones.With all the ones I have done in the last few months, I have created a cut and paste montage for guns, lifeboats and other peripherals. The basics I have to do from the sea up, and then cut and paste the pre-done peripherals to tie it all together.Once done, I have to scale everything to the RN Standard so that they are all sized on the same lines and hence give a person a good idea of scale for comparison. Especially when putting together an OOB.ACII

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

Ever thought of designing Zepplins or other experimental-type airships? They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

King of Gotzborg

Yes, actually I have! I have a couple in the works right now, just trying to find a suitable standard design and look.I like Zeppelins and hearing about some in the Elwynn campaign started working on some.ACII

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

Interesting... let me talk this over with my generals. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Kaiser Yarad I

Post by Kaiser Yarad I »

Very interesting indeed, it'd mean that we wouldn't have to filch art off other websites anymore..How about ships?

Harvey the Blue

Post by Harvey the Blue »

I would love to see any other designs you have worked on. Harvey SteffkeSai'Kar's Memories LiveJournal - ranting about Shirerothian issues since fall 2004.

Kaiser Yarad I

Post by Kaiser Yarad I »

p220.ezboard.com/fkingdom...D=15.topicVery nice, very nice indeed...

King of Gotzborg

Thanks folks, your comments are encouraging.KRS ProductsNow here's my vision:Each nation likes to (mostly) boast of some military force. Many of us however utilize existing ships, vehicles and systems that we currently have in the world (US missle cruisers or European fighters for example), and these tend to be well......unoriginal and highly unappealing. Other options include the things you find on other peoples websites and then use, either with or without permission. But even those still aren't *really* ours. I even started with stuff that wasn't mine but came out of books I had scanned.So! In my personal desire to create things that were uniquely Gotzborg, I have spent and continue to spend a lot of time designing and building ( drawing really) ships and vessels. When being involved in micronational 'battles' I could sport these fancy OOB's with all my naval assets in a standard format and standard size ratio in order to give people a better idea (and hence raising the imagination quotient) of what we had.After a time I felt that it would be beneficial to share and spread the fun. Thats where KRS came along. I had stopped doing work for people at the end of the day outside of Gotzborg because well I felt I had been taken advantage of for no good benefit to me. KRS allowed me to try and create some interest in a simulationist economy while utilizing the MX2 banking system with benefits for everyone.Not to mention the payoff to a nation such as Shireroth purchasing ships and vessels is that you can sport them too and in any of the battles you may have (SNARL would be a perfect showcase for adopting a graphics standard.) I have lots to offer and am willing to work with any other nation to the benefit of each other as long as the benefits include enjoying ourselves and actually using and adapting some of the base line standards I have tried to implement.I would be pleased to sell you ships and even build you airships.ACII Edited by: King of Gotzborg at: 11/2/05 19:14

Rarkasha

Post by Rarkasha »

The County of Gong Li will be interested in bolstering it's somewhat poor naval forces. Though I am not actually buying yet, I am in the market for light patrol ships, suitable for short ranged costal defense. The first step is admitting I have a problem.

King of Gotzborg

KRS would be happy to help Gong Li in any way it can. you can refer to products KRs builds HERE.As with any good business, we would be pleased to help in your search. For your specified requirements, the A-class submersible, or any of the ships in the Warship division can be supplied with specific powerplants that would work within your needs of coastal defense.Please contact us at your leisure.

Rarkasha

Post by Rarkasha »

Order placed.That reminds me, I am wondering as to the state of other Navies of Shireroth... also, am I the only minor noble to own a small fleet? --- The first step is admitting I have a problem.

KRSchiffbau

Post by KRSchiffbau »

I can only answer from KRS to say you are the only Shirerethian that has placed an order with us. I can't speak to what other vessels may be owned elsewhere.Thanks for your order, all will be placed shortly and as requested.Regards.

KRSchiffbau

Post by KRSchiffbau »

Well since you Shirerethian folks have come back to the conviction that the only real and fair use of the military is as a simulationist enjoyment aspect, I will reiterate that KRS is a strong believer in the the potential for rec-war and its basic associated use as a cultural enhancer in every nation.I mean, it comes down to those who say they have something, and those who can show they have something. Currently, the County of Gong Li is the only Shireroth component which has placed an order for vessels from KRS.We do announce that KRS has completed 5 A-Class submersibles for use as demos/testers by interested nations. Now this is where you folks have to apply a bit of imagination (which from the history and culture of this place, should be abundant around here) in order to determine whether or not these are the subs for you.Cheers.

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

*chuckles*You're a good salesman, you know that? hehe.Rarkasha: Usually, what type of unit a noble holds isn't terribly solid untill a SNARL recwar starts. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

King of Gotzborg

Thanks, you are most gracious.I derive a lot of enjoyment from it as you may be able to tell. Plus for some, its engaging and a good option other than the usual government position, which can become somewhat stale if you are not completely into that sort of thing.

Return to “Ministry of Military Affairs”