ATTN: Kaiser Mors II, re: Carrier Sale Offer

Handles national defense and recwars
Sirithil

ATTN: Kaiser Mors II, re: Carrier Sale Offer

Post by Sirithil »

Okeeee... I know during her administration Kaiseress Viviantia considered expanding Shireroth's navy because the existing ships were aging... well, it just so happens that we're upgrading our navy to flying vessels, and no longer have any need for the existing venerable surface ships, although we're keeping our subs. Among this sudden surplus are three Leviathan-class heavy aircraft carriers. Two are spoken for, probably, but I could offer you the third one.So, here's the dealio. The Leviathan-class carrier is similar in design to a Nimitz, but a little larger (holds 100 aircraft instead of 88.) , and is more heavily armed (has more Phalanx CIWS's, a few Sparrow III box-style missile launchers, torpedo tubes fore and aft, and some five-inch guns, it can also fire Tomahawks).With the ship would come a squad of F-35B Joint Strike Fighters. The B is the carrier-based variant, they have larger wing surfaces than the F-35A and F-35C, and are equipped for catapult launches. The remainder of the craft you'll need to supply yourself. The original Lockheed-Martin F-35's had a Vulcan cannon, the Menelmacari ones have been upgraded to laser weaponry.The carrier and the fighters together would come to 5000 Tymarks... If you don't want the third ship I'll probably offer it to Babkha.We also have a wide range of other surface vessels you might be interested in.If you give me your email I'll send you full stats for the carrier.Here's a pic of a Leviathan-class carrier in action on the high seas. By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus and Hiril of Elivia, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of WarfareForeign-Affairs-type-Elf for Pacary and Tymaria~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Edited by: Sirithil  at: 8/16/02 4:22:52 pm

Gryphon the Pure

Re: ATTN: Kaiser Mors II, re: Carrier Sale Offer

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

hmm... I wonder if our old carrier still works...the air force could use the jets even without the carrier, but I know little of our funding and whatnot...also, as I understand very little of DStryker's economic reports, I have little Idea how the ?rb compares to the Tymark... we must establish that... hmm... or get him to explain those numbers... Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

I simply ignore the ICEO.. since I don't think we are really even in it more than name. I just think of the exchange at 1:1... though with the state of Tymaria.. should proly be 1:2....anyhoo.. I'll give ya 5,000 €rb...uecpc@mindspring.com btw... Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

Eep, that's not much at all... that's maybe 1500 Tymarks... I wonder if Babkha would be interested... By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus and Hiril of Elivia, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of WarfareForeign-Affairs-type-Elf for Pacary and Tymaria~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

like I said... just ignore the ICE.. and don't use Tymarks... tiss a dead currancy anyway....the ICEO formulii are flawed. Shireroth is a vibrant and active nation.. yet they give us the lowest valued currency.... So.. I ignore it. like I used to Ignore the LoM...you wanted 5000 tymarks.. I'll give you 5000€rb... Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

I'm only using the Tymark because it's the highest-rated currency, and because my own nation's economy isn't active yet... bleh... since we're allies, give me 7500 €rb for it... that's still an amazing deal. By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus and Hiril of Elivia, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of WarfareForeign-Affairs-type-Elf for Pacary and Tymaria~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

So you know... ErosDarkstar of the Kitanus Fields bought the other two I had available... By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus and Hiril of Elivia, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of WarfareForeign-Affairs-type-Elf for Pacary and Tymaria~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

Damn you DS... stupid ICEO is fucking things up for us..... That's it.. I'm leaving the ICEO in 5 minutes...I heard bout that.. so basically... Shireroth got them...hehe Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

So do you want the third one too? By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus and Hiril of Elivia, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the EconomyForeign-Affairs-type-Elf for Pacary and Tymaria~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

Activity has nothing to do with a high value aside from a minor effect, being one variable. The ICEO formula is a measure of the economy, hence its being called an economic formula. Shireroth doesn't have much of an economy. Same thing with Menelmacar. A lot of activity, but no economy, and thus, low value. Prime Executive, United Republic of TymariaChairman of the ICEOMost people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

Bleh. You just wait! We'll have a thirty point currency soon enough! By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus and Hiril of Elivia, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the EconomyForeign-Affairs-type-Elf for Pacary and Tymaria~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

Well hurry up then. Prime Executive, United Republic of TymariaChairman of the ICEOMost people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

I wouldn't mind that third carrior. But under my new idea, We'll have to sign a treaty allowing for trade between our two nations. Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

Kickass... I'll do one up... Or maybe I'll just rip off-- errr, borrow the one DS did for Pacary. By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus and Hiril of Elivia, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the EconomyForeign-Affairs-type-Elf for Pacary and Tymaria~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

He made one? hmm. Oh well. Cool. Saves me the trouble of writing it up.. though I'll proly edit it a bit. I had some ideas. But I took a nap and forgot them. Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

Return to “Ministry of Military Affairs”